- 1 How do you do the Easter Egg on voyage of despair?
- 2 How long does it take to complete voyage of despair Easter Egg?
- 3 What is the point of voyage of despair?
- 4 How do you build the Kraken in Voyage of despair?
- 5 Is the voyage of despair the Titanic?
- 6 What do you do with the stokers key?
- 7 How do I get to the cargo hold in Voyage of despair?
- 8 Where is Ra perk voyage of despair?
How do you do the Easter Egg on voyage of despair?
Voyage of Despair easter egg
- Poop Deck, above the pedestal.
- In the turbine room, swim underwater and through the open passage to the red turbine.
- The bottom of the grand staircase.
- You must drain all the water out of the Cargo Hold with the red lever and the symbol is along the wall to the right.
How long does it take to complete voyage of despair Easter Egg?
As you shoot each planet, a blue orb will spawn and travel to the original location of its symbol from the step above. This particular part of the Easter Egg will be timed and you will have 30 seconds to grab the orb, so be sure that you are ready and can reach the orb in time.
What is the point of voyage of despair?
Voyage of Despair is a fun map with a lot of twists and turns throughout the ship. But it’ll definitely take some time for you to get used to all of the different areas around the map. You’ll face off against unique zombies and get the chance to try out a brand-new wonder weapon on this map.
How do you build the Kraken in Voyage of despair?
To get the Kraken for free, without using the Mystery Box, follow these steps.
- Step #1: Get The Chest Key. Kill a Stoker (large glowing mini-boss special zombie) by shooting the glowing spot.
- Step #2: Open The Random Chest. A chest will spawn in a random location.
- Step #3: Charge The Chest 3 Times.
- Step #4: Find The Kraken.
Is the voyage of despair the Titanic?
Overview. Voyage of Despair is a large map, set mostly on the upper decks and a few lower decks aboard the RMS Titanic. When players spawn in on the ship’s forecastle, the ship will be in the process of striking a large iceberg, causing the ship to eventually stop moving and begin to slightly tip forward.
What do you do with the stokers key?
When you find the chest, you need to use the Stoker’s Key on it. You then need to feed zombies to it by killing in them nearby. It will absorb the zombie souls then, when it’s satisfied, it will vanish and teleport to one of the other four locations. Do this twice more and eventually, an item will appear in the chest.
How do I get to the cargo hold in Voyage of despair?
For the cargo hold you’ll want to head to the starting area of the ship, called the forecastle, and open up one of the white doors at the back – alternatively, you can drop down through a nearby breach in the deck. Head down the staircase until you reach the flooded cargo hold.
Where is Ra perk voyage of despair?
Voyage of Despair – Located in the dining hall. IX – Located in the Ra shrine on the top floor.