- 1 Where is the Minecraft head in Borderlands 2?
- 2 Where is the double rainbow in Borderlands 2?
- 3 How do you get to the Dark Souls 2 Easter egg?
- 4 Are there Easter eggs in Minecraft?
- 5 Where is the edge of Minecraft?
- 6 How do you get to Borderlands 2 on Minecraft?
- 7 How do you hide from creepers?
- 8 How much damage does a creeper do?
- 9 What are the best guns in Borderlands 2?
- 10 What Easter egg means?
- 11 How many DLC does Borderlands 2 have?
- 12 What are all the Easter eggs in Minecraft?
Where is the Minecraft head in Borderlands 2?
To access the hidden Minecraft area, head to the Caustic Caverns after completing chapter 9. You will need to go to the North West corner of the map, called the “Guardian Ruins”. You will see 2 tracks with minecarts on them.
Where is the double rainbow in Borderlands 2?
“Double Rainbow” On an isolated cliff in the The Highlands at Hyperion Bridge, there is a small camping area with a tent. Reaching this area will cause the “Double Rainbow” Easter egg to appear, granting the player the “What Does It Mean?” achievement.
How do you get to the Dark Souls 2 Easter egg?
To get to this tree you will have to have enough shield/health and simply walk there. Walking into the gas bubbles that appear allows you to fly up and press forward while taking no damage for a few seconds. Once you get to this tree you’ll discover the Dark Souls Easter Egg.
Are there Easter eggs in Minecraft?
Not every Minecraft Easter egg can be encountered naturally. Some can only be seen in the game’s files, where there are various secrets hidden in textures and other places not visually rendered in the game. Others still can be encountered in-game but are more well-hidden and harder to access.
Where is the edge of Minecraft?
The world border is located at X/Z ±29,999,984. Chunks still generate past this point, but the player cannot go past ±30 million blocks out.
How do you get to Borderlands 2 on Minecraft?
To access the area, head to the Caustic Caverns after completing chapter 9. You will need to go to the North West corner of the map, called the ” Guardian Ruins “. You will see 2 tracks with minecarts on them.
How do you hide from creepers?
The best way to deal with creepers around your property is to dispose of them.
- Create an anti- creeper perimeter, fences are good but glass (and glass panes) are just as good.
- Have bows and arrows ready to shoot down creepers from a distance.
- Create a waterless moat underneath your anti- creeper perimeter.
How much damage does a creeper do?
Creepers have been made stronger. Depending on difficulty, creeper damage is scaled now with Easy: ~50% less damage, Normal: same damage as before, and Hard: ~33% more damage than before. In full diamond armor and hard difficulty, a creeper can knock players down to 2 hearts.
What are the best guns in Borderlands 2?
Top 10 Best Weapons In Borderlands 2
- The Electric Chair. Let’s start things off with one of the hardest gears to get your hands on in our list.
- Amigo Sincero.
- Infection Cleaner.
- World Burn.
- Hot Mama.
- Peak Opener.
What Easter egg means?
The egg, an ancient symbol of new life, has been associated with pagan festivals celebrating spring. From a Christian perspective, Easter eggs are said to represent Jesus’ emergence from the tomb and resurrection.
How many DLC does Borderlands 2 have?
Borderlands 2 has 10 different DLC packs – 5 campaign story packs and 5 shorter Headhunter packs – to keep you going.
What are all the Easter eggs in Minecraft?
- Upside-down mobs.
- Rainbow Sheep.
- “Toast the Bunny”
- Deadmau5’s ears.
- Notch’s death.