- 1 What can I use instead of an Easter basket?
- 2 What teens do for Easter?
- 3 What can I put in my Easter basket instead of grass?
- 4 What should a 13 year old get for Easter?
- 5 What should an 11 year old boy get for Easter?
- 6 What are some fun Easter games for teens?
- 7 How much should you spend on Easter baskets?
- 8 What is a good gift for Easter?
- 9 What can I buy for Easter besides chocolate?
- 10 How do you make grass for Easter baskets?
- 11 What can I use to stuff a basket?
What can I use instead of an Easter basket?
This Easter, Think Outside the Basket. Here Are 15 Clever Alternatives.
- Umbrella Basket. PrimalDish.
- Rain Boot Basket. Better Homes and Gardens.
- Beach Towel and Noodle Basket. Down Home Inspiration.
- Stuffed Animal Basket. The Idea Room via DIY Ready.
- Flower Pot. CraftSanity.
- Plastic Egg Bouquet. Ms.
- Soda Pop Pack.
- Lunch Tote.
What teens do for Easter?
20 Easter fun ideas for Teenagers
- One: Easter egg hunt with a high dollar golden egg like a $50 dollar bill.
- Two: Plan an Easter Egg hunt where each egg is filled with a clue to lead to the Easter basket.
- Three: Decorate the house for Easter.
- Four: Make a traditional family dinner.
What can I put in my Easter basket instead of grass?
10 Alternatives to Plastic Easter Grass
- Pom-Poms. Is there anything more fun than a pomp-om (we’re talking either the yarn or the felt variety)?
- Green Graft Paper.
- Mini Balloons.
- Yarn or Ribbon.
- Tissue Paper Honeycombs.
- Flowers or Greens.
- Fabric or Napkins.
What should a 13 year old get for Easter?
- Phone accessories.
- New headphones.
- Gift cards to their favorite store.
- Nostalgic kid toys (wind-up cars, Lego men, yoyos)
- Cool stationary.
- Themed baskets (nail spa, music list, hair, etc)
- Movie tickets.
What should an 11 year old boy get for Easter?
There’s everything from hilarious card games, LEGO’s and even gross jelly bean sets like the one below.
- JELLY BEAN BOOZLED GAME.
- NOT PARENT APPROVED: A HILARIOUS CARD GAME FOR KIDS.
- THROW THROW BURRITO.
- BrickHeadz EASTER BUNNY.
- FUNKO POP FIGURES.
- EASTER MAD LIBS.
- LEGO MINECRAFT THE CHICKEN COOP.
- HAY STAX PUZZLE TOY.
What are some fun Easter games for teens?
12 Fun Easter Games to Play This Spring
- Supplies Needed for these Easter Games.
- #1 – Egg Hunt Relay.
- #2 – It’s Popsicle Time.
- #3 – Don’t Spring Break (Two Player Game)
- #4 – Spring Cleaning.
- #5 – Let’s Play Ball.
- #6 – Spoon Full of Sugar.
- #7 – Spring Up.
How much should you spend on Easter baskets?
How much should you spend on Easter basket goodies? A quick look at some parenting forums shows families spending anywhere from $25 to $100 per child, but you don’t need to turn Easter into a consumer holiday.
What is a good gift for Easter?
21 Sweet and Chic Easter Gifts Adults Will Love
- of 21. Pastel Bunny Soaps.
- of 21. Rose Gold Bunny Ring Holder.
- of 21. Floral Rabbit Print Silk Tie.
- of 21. Mini Bunny Sugar Cookies.
- of 21. Baby Ivy & Moss Easter Bunny Topiary.
- of 21. Easter Bunny Breakfast Board.
- of 21. Peter Rabbit Large Mache Egg.
- of 21. Rabbit Mug.
What can I buy for Easter besides chocolate?
LIST OF THE BEST 20 Non- Chocolate Easter Gifts for Babies, Toddlers and Kids
- LITTLE CHICK BABY SLEEPSUIT.
- EASTER VELVET BUNNY RABBIT EARS HEADBAND.
- PERSONALISED BUNNY BABY LEGGINGS.
- PERSONALISED BABY RABBIT FOOTPRINT KIT.
- MARY MEYER TAGGies LAMB COMFORTER.
- EASTER BUNNY DOLL KIT.
- SMART BUNNY BOO 3D PUZZLE.
How do you make grass for Easter baskets?
Grow Your Own Easter Basket Grass
- Step 1: Soak the Wheat Berries. Fill a small dish of wheat berries with water and soak overnight.
- Step 2: Prepare Your Saucer.
- Step 3: Add the Wheat Seeds.
- Step 4: Cover and Place in Windowsill.
- Step 5: Transfer to Container.
- Step 6: Decorate!
What can I use to stuff a basket?
Layer filler in the bottom of the basket.
- Crumpled tissue paper is one of the most common options, but shredded paper, shredded cellophane, and straw can also work well.
- If you’re including any fabric items, consider folding and using the fabric as your filler.