- 1 What can I put in Easter eggs instead of candy?
- 2 What should I make for Easter at home?
- 3 What do girls put in Easter eggs?
- 4 What to fill Easter eggs with for adults?
- 5 Is the Easter bunny real?
- 6 Can you dye eggs without vinegar?
- 7 Can I use apple cider vinegar to dye eggs?
- 8 What paint do you use for Easter eggs?
- 9 What do you put in Easter eggs for tweens?
- 10 Why do plastic eggs have holes?
- 11 What to put in plastic Easter eggs for toddlers?
What can I put in Easter eggs instead of candy?
40 small non-candy Easter egg fillers that can fit inside of a plastic egg! No candy included!
- Small Figurine.
- Mini Pretzels.
- Glow Sticks (these will fit- you have to twist them and you may need a piece of tape to keep the egg from popping open, but it can be done!..
- Hair clips.
What should I make for Easter at home?
These Adorable DIY Easter Crafts Double as Decor
- 2 Easter Grass Display. Lia Griffith.
- 3 DIY Easter Egg Wreath. A spritz of paint onto craft eggs gives them authentic natural look in this glue-gun wreath DIY.
- 4 Golden Eggs.
- 5 Cake Stand Nest.
- 6 DIY Bunny Soap.
- 7 Easter Egg Terrariums.
- 8 Popsicle Stick Bunny.
- 9 Galvanized Tulips.
What do girls put in Easter eggs?
25 Things to put in Easter Eggs
- money (coins, bills, whatever…)
- puzzles pieces ( it will take a couple eggs, but when they find them all, they have a puzzle to put together)
What to fill Easter eggs with for adults?
11 Classy Easter Egg Stuffers For Grown-Ass Adults
- Tip Toe Lapel Pin. Tip Toe Lapel Pin, $7.00, Stay Home Club Official.
- Mini Floral Tattoos. Mini Temporary Floral Tattoos, $5.90, Etsy.
- Easter Lip Balm.
- Sassy Floral Crew Socks.
- Easter Earrings.
- Peep Scented Nail Stickers.
- Golden Egg Bath Bomb Melt.
- Easter Spring Perfume Oil.
Is the Easter bunny real?
Is the Easter bunny real? While there is no actual bunny that once was the iconic hare, the legendary egg-laying rabbit is said to have been brought to America by German immigrants in the 1700s, according to History. As mentioned, children would make nests for Oschter Haws to leave behind eggs.
Can you dye eggs without vinegar?
If you don’t have vinegar, use lemon juice, instead, or just leave it out. Eggs dyed without vinegar will be pastel colored. Place stickers on the eggs before you dye them to create two-toned designs.
Can I use apple cider vinegar to dye eggs?
The answer is yes! Apple Cider Vinegar contains the same acidity necessary for dying eggs so it works perfectly! Due to the color of the ACV, it may change the color of the dye but that could work to your advantage with these natural easter egg dyes.
What paint do you use for Easter eggs?
Acrylic paint is ideal for eggs because it covers them well and adheres nicely. You can use any brand and color of acrylic paint that you’d like. Use a paintbrush to create fun designs. Since eggs are pretty small, get some fine-pointed paint brushes for more intricate designs.
What do you put in Easter eggs for tweens?
40+ Ideas for Easter Egg Fillers for Tween and Teen Boys
- • two: Favorite Easter candies.
- • three: Scavenger hunt clues (to find the Easter basket)
- • four: sour gummy candy.
- • five: Bubble gum.
- • six: Mini bags of Takis.
- • seven: LEGO kits (split the pieces to a Lego set into several eggs)
- • eight: magnetic marbles.
Why do plastic eggs have holes?
It’s to let the air out when you join the two halves together. The tiny holes let air go in and out of the egg. It would get its air through the tiny holes in the egg shell.
What to put in plastic Easter eggs for toddlers?
Easter Egg Fillers for Toddlers
- Peanut butter crackers.
- Animal crackers.
- Matchbox cars.