- 1 What do you get for completing the revelations Easter egg?
- 2 Can you complete revelations Easter egg without doing the others?
- 3 How much XP does revelations Easter Egg give you?
- 4 How long did it take to solve the revelations Easter egg?
- 5 Can you do revelations Easter egg with 2 players?
- 6 Do you need to do all the Easter eggs for revelations?
- 7 What is the egg in Revelations?
- 8 Can revelations we be done solo?
- 9 How do you complete the revelations Easter Egg?
- 10 How do you do the Gorod Krovi Easter Egg?
- 11 Can you do the shadows of evil Easter Egg solo?
- 12 How long does Gorod Krovi ee take?
What do you get for completing the revelations Easter egg?
For completing the achievement, the player is rewarded with a staggering 1,000,000 XP with the name “Enigmatic Epilogue” (enough to prestige once or gain 18 levels if master prestige) and is given the “Primis Rulz” Dark Ops calling card.
Can you complete revelations Easter egg without doing the others?
You don’t need all of the gateworms and summoning key to complete the easter egg. If you don’t have the summoning key and all 4 gateworms from the previous 5 maps you will only get ONE of the secret achievements upon completing the Revelations easter egg.
How much XP does revelations Easter Egg give you?
You can only get the 1 million XP once from completing the revelations easter egg with all of the other eggs done. You get 1,000,000 XP when you first finish your last EE. Most people got it for revelations, but you can get it on the other maps as long as it’s the last EE you do.
How long did it take to solve the revelations Easter egg?
Though the main Easter Egg to Revelations was solved in less than two weeks, a long time by the standards of the Zombies community, why there was a skull on the map with a barely visible red circle in its left eye socket remained unknown.
Can you do revelations Easter egg with 2 players?
Any EE you can play solo you can do 2 player. Call of the Dead, Moon, TranZit, Mob of the Dead (one player has to be the Weasel), Origins, Der Eisendrache, Zetsubou No Shima, Gorod Krovi (although this EE is glitched for now and has been for months), and Revelations.
Do you need to do all the Easter eggs for revelations?
Do you need all the gateworms and the key for revelations? You don’t need all of the gateworms and summoning key to complete the easter egg.
What is the egg in Revelations?
The third inventory item in the HUD appears to be a brain, but in fact it’s actually an Egg which eventually becomes a Gateworm. You can pick up an egg from the following possible locations: Der Eisendrache, Primis statues room. Der Eisendrache, near Wunderfizz on the way to Kino.
Can revelations we be done solo?
NOTE: You DO NOT need to finish the other easter eggs before doing this one. And it CAN be done SOLO.
How do you complete the revelations Easter Egg?
The Complete Easter Egg Guide | Full Tutorial
- Step #1: Blast the Gravestones.
- Step #2: Summon the Keeper Protector.
- Step #3: Complete the Keeper-Stone Ritual.
- Step #4: L’il Arnies Go In the Apothicon Holes.
- Step #5: Upgrade the Apothicon Servant & Collect the Skeleton Parts.
How do you do the Gorod Krovi Easter Egg?
Step by Step
- Step 1 – Turn on the Power.
- Step 2 – Get the Network Circuits.
- Step 3 – Ride the Dragon to Pack-a-Punch.
- Step 4 – Get the Dragon Egg.
- Step 5 – Turn on the Generator.
- Step 6 – Interact with Valves (Wall Dials)
- Step 7 – Find the Dragon Nest.
- Step 8 – Complete the Egg Challenges.
Can you do the shadows of evil Easter Egg solo?
Unlike Easter Egg featured in zombies mode in earlier COD games, the Easter Egg in Shadows of Evil can easily be completed in solo mode. There are no longer steps involving teammates standing on specific platforms.
How long does Gorod Krovi ee take?
Gorod Krovi Easter Egg Step – Bombs Puzzle You will get 2 minutes to defuse all the bombs in correct sequence and prevent the explosion. In order to make this easier, you should check 935 Control Panels to see which bomb you need to defuse first!