- 1 Can you do the Black Ops 2 Easter Eggs solo?
- 2 Can you do the Easter Egg on solo?
- 3 Can you do the full shadows of evil Easter Egg solo?
- 4 Can you solo Black Ops 3 Easter eggs?
- 5 What is the easiest easter egg in bo3?
- 6 What Zombies Easter eggs can you do with 2 players?
- 7 How do I get Shockwave to die?
- 8 Which Zombies Easter eggs require 4 players?
- 9 What is the highest round on shadows of evil?
- 10 Can you beat shadows of evil with 2 players?
- 11 How do you complete TranZit?
- 12 Is there an Easter egg in nuketown zombies?
Can you do the Black Ops 2 Easter Eggs solo?
None of the main story Easter eggs can be done solo. The minimum is two players and that’s only in Tranzit and Mob of the Dead, Die Rise and Buried require 4.
Can you do the Easter Egg on solo?
Only one player needs to reach the helicopter to complete the Easter Egg. From the Weapons Lab, head up to the Control Room, through to the Tunnel, up and out right towards the Crash Site and all the way down to the Pond. Wait for the Helicopter to lower itself and interact with it to get in! That’s it, you’re done!
Can you do the full shadows of evil Easter Egg solo?
Unlike Easter Egg featured in zombies mode in earlier COD games, the Easter Egg in Shadows of Evil can easily be completed in solo mode. There are no longer steps involving teammates standing on specific platforms. There are a total of four rituals that you need to complete for the first step.
Can you solo Black Ops 3 Easter eggs?
Every other easter egg can be done solo; COTD, Moon, Origins, the giant, Der eisendrache, zetsubo, gorod krovi, revelations, outbreak, infection, carrier, descent, ZISL, RITRW, Shoulin Shuffle, AOTRAT, TBFB, and the final Reich.
What is the easiest easter egg in bo3?
I would say Zetsubou No Shima. It’s considered a major easter egg, as easy as it is, but ZNS is probably the easiest aside from that. Yep, ZNS is super easy. Der Eisendrache is fairly simple too.
What Zombies Easter eggs can you do with 2 players?
Any EE you can play solo you can do 2 player. Call of the Dead, Moon, TranZit, Mob of the Dead ( one player has to be the Weasel), Origins, Der Eisendrache, Zetsubou No Shima, Gorod Krovi (although this EE is glitched for now and has been for months), and Revelations.
How do I get Shockwave to die?
Once you reach the building, head inside and look for the Living Room on the first floor. Having reached the Living Room, look for the small cracked wall that can be found just opposite the nearby staircase. By interacting with the glowing blue hole, you will activate the D.I.E.
Which Zombies Easter eggs require 4 players?
Tranzit, Die Rise, and Buried all require four players to do the Easter Egg. Mob of the Dead can be done with two, as long as the player who is the Weasel doesn’t quit.
What is the highest round on shadows of evil?
Shadows Of Evil Round 255 World Record.
Can you beat shadows of evil with 2 players?
Can you complete shadows of evil with 2 players? You need 4 people to activate and do the final step, but up to killing the Shadowman can be done with any number of people. You need 4 players for the Shadowman boss fight to get the gateworm to spawn but three can finish the final step. To fully complete it, yes.
How do you complete TranZit?
Black Ops 2 Zombies – How to complete Tranzit – Tower of Babble Achievement (Maxis)
- Turn on the power at power house.
- Wait for electric zombie to spawn and leave a crawler (so level doesn’t end)
- Locate the electric pylon in crop field.
- Tempt the electric man to the pylon.
- Turn off the power at power house.
Is there an Easter egg in nuketown zombies?
This Easter Egg can be found on Nuketown Zombies. To activate it you need to press X (360), Square (PS3), or F (PC) on all three teddy bears in one game. Once you do a song will begin playing.