How do you make a Easter egg wreath?
- Glue plastic Easter eggs in a circle to cover a wire wreath frame.
- Glue another ring inside the first ring of eggs.
- Lastly, glue a third layer of eggs on top of the two rings of eggs already glued to your wreath.
- Add a ribbon to hang or any Easter themed decorations you like!
What can you make out of plastic Easter eggs?
10 Ways to Repurpose Plastic Easter Eggs
- Hanging Planter. Drill or cut a hole at the top of half a jumbo egg.
- Nest Necklace.
- Metallic Pendant Light.
- Rain Day Mobile.
- Stylish Room Divider.
- Bacon-and- Eggs Garland.
- Multicolored Marquee Light.
- Terrarium Gnomes.