- 1 What can I do with extra Easter baskets?
- 2 What are the top 5 most popular Easter basket items?
- 3 How do you make an Easter basket look full?
- 4 What can I put in my Easter basket instead of grass?
- 5 What can I use instead of a basket?
- 6 What can I buy for Easter besides chocolate?
- 7 How much should you spend on Easter baskets?
- 8 What are the top 5 best Easter candy?
- 9 What is a good gift for Easter?
- 10 How do you decorate Easter baskets?
- 11 What to fill Easter eggs with?
- 12 How do you make grass for Easter baskets?
- 13 How do you make Easter grass?
- 14 How do you reuse Easter grass?
What can I do with extra Easter baskets?
20 Ways to Upcycle Easter Baskets
- Wood-Burned Basket. Give a wooden basket a boho makeover with a few abstract wood-burned designs.
- Laundry Cord Makeover.
- Rainbow Revamp.
- Upcycled Shelving.
- Fabric Dye Basket.
- Tater Tote Bag.
- Metallic Coil Basket.
- Stitched Basket.
What are the top 5 most popular Easter basket items?
From the bad to the good, here are the definitive rankings of popular springtime Easter candies.
- Brach’s Pastel Candy Corn. Amazon.
- Jordan Almonds. Amazon.
- Peeps. Amazon.
- Sweet Tarts Chicks, Ducks, and Bunnies. Amazon.
- Whopper’s Mini Robin Eggs.
- Starburst Jelly Beans.
- Cadbury Creme Egg.
- Russell Stover Milk Chocolate Easter Bunny.
How do you make an Easter basket look full?
Fill ‘Er Up Choose candy in a consistent color family to make the baskets look cohesive; orange, green and yellow are perfect for Easter. Pile small candies in individual printed “cups” to keep them from spilling, and nestle each type of candy in the grass.
What can I put in my Easter basket instead of grass?
10 Alternatives to Plastic Easter Grass
- Pom-Poms. Is there anything more fun than a pomp-om (we’re talking either the yarn or the felt variety)?
- Green Graft Paper.
- Mini Balloons.
- Yarn or Ribbon.
- Tissue Paper Honeycombs.
- Flowers or Greens.
- Fabric or Napkins.
What can I use instead of a basket?
18 Creative Easter Basket Alternatives Your Peeps Are Sure to Love!
- Umbrella. Now this is a clever and unique idea!
- Rain Boots. This is my absolute favorite idea yet!
- Sand Buckets. Sand buckets in my opinion are much more useful than the traditional Easter Baskets.
- Kiddie Pool.
- Garden Wagon.
- Beach Towel.
- Mixing Bowl.
What can I buy for Easter besides chocolate?
LIST OF THE BEST 20 Non- Chocolate Easter Gifts for Babies, Toddlers and Kids
- LITTLE CHICK BABY SLEEPSUIT.
- EASTER VELVET BUNNY RABBIT EARS HEADBAND.
- PERSONALISED BUNNY BABY LEGGINGS.
- PERSONALISED BABY RABBIT FOOTPRINT KIT.
- MARY MEYER TAGGies LAMB COMFORTER.
- EASTER BUNNY DOLL KIT.
- SMART BUNNY BOO 3D PUZZLE.
How much should you spend on Easter baskets?
How much should you spend on Easter basket goodies? A quick look at some parenting forums shows families spending anywhere from $25 to $100 per child, but you don’t need to turn Easter into a consumer holiday.
What are the top 5 best Easter candy?
49 Easter Candies You Need In Your Basket This Year
- 7 Starburst Jellybeans.
- 6 Speckled Chocolate Malted Eggs.
- 5 Peeps Yellow Marshmallow Chicks.
- 4 Williams Sonoma Chocolate Malt Ball Eggs.
- 3 Peanut Butter Filled Giant Chocolate Bunny.
- 2 Easter Rainbow Marshmallow Chick Pop.
- 1 Egg Shaped Peppermint Patties.
What is a good gift for Easter?
21 Sweet and Chic Easter Gifts Adults Will Love
- of 21. Pastel Bunny Soaps.
- of 21. Rose Gold Bunny Ring Holder.
- of 21. Floral Rabbit Print Silk Tie.
- of 21. Mini Bunny Sugar Cookies.
- of 21. Baby Ivy & Moss Easter Bunny Topiary.
- of 21. Easter Bunny Breakfast Board.
- of 21. Peter Rabbit Large Mache Egg.
- of 21. Rabbit Mug.
How do you decorate Easter baskets?
If you’re short on space, fill mason jars with Easter candy and top with a cheeky pair of bunny ears. Upgrade a basic basket by decorating it with silk flowers and colored ribbon. Say “thank you” to your Easter brunch hostess with a basket full of her favorite things, including wine, chocolate, and spa goodies.
What to fill Easter eggs with?
25 Things to put in Easter Eggs
- money (coins, bills, whatever…)
- puzzles pieces ( it will take a couple eggs, but when they find them all, they have a puzzle to put together)
How do you make grass for Easter baskets?
Grow Your Own Easter Basket Grass
- Step 1: Soak the Wheat Berries. Fill a small dish of wheat berries with water and soak overnight.
- Step 2: Prepare Your Saucer.
- Step 3: Add the Wheat Seeds.
- Step 4: Cover and Place in Windowsill.
- Step 5: Transfer to Container.
- Step 6: Decorate!
How do you make Easter grass?
How To Grow Easter Grass
- Choose your container.
- Fill each container with potting soil.
- Sprinkle an even layer of wheat berry seeds over the top.
- Using a spray bottle, spray the seeds with water.
- Cover each container loosely with plastic wrap.
- Every day spray them with water and cover them back up.
How do you reuse Easter grass?
Use it in Easter Centerpieces It can be used in anything from the bottom of a display Easter basket to the grass in a 3D Easter scene. You can even temporarily put it in planters on the top of soil and decorate with some Easter eggs to give your home a more Easter or spring feeling.