- 1 What is the hardest Easter egg in zombies?
- 2 Can you still do the first outbreak Easter egg?
- 3 How do you get Orda to spawn an outbreak?
- 4 How do you get the ray gun in the Cold War?
- 5 Where does the fuse go in Cold War zombies?
- 6 How do you get the die machine in the Cold War?
- 7 Is the firebase Z Easter egg disabled?
- 8 How do you get mimics to spawn firebase Z?
- 9 What do you do with the head in firebase Z?
- 10 What are the easiest Zombies Easter eggs?
- 11 What is the best zombies easter egg?
- 12 Can you do Easter eggs on easy bo2?
What is the hardest Easter egg in zombies?
1 Spectral Bird Step (Blood of the Dead) When it comes to tough-as-nails Easter eggs, most zombies fans would argue that Black Ops 4’s Blood of the Dead is deserving of the title of most difficult. A convoluted mess of extremely vague and player-unfriendly steps, this is the be-all-end-all of zombies trials.
Can you still do the first outbreak Easter egg?
You can still do side content, and you have some free time to explore and find more gear if you need it. Be sure to make the most of it because this next step is the point of no return. Every moment from here on forward will have endlessly spawning zombies, so be ready for a fight.
How do you get Orda to spawn an outbreak?
The giant zombie Orda spawns after Round 2 on all Outbreak maps. It will randomly appear on the map, and begin roaming around freely. It will not attack you if you stay away from it. It only attacks if you provoke it by getting too close or by shooting it.
How do you get the ray gun in the Cold War?
To earn the ray-gun, you’ll want to complete an easter egg dubbed “Dancing Pallbearers “, as per a meme. You’ll need to have your Pack-A-Punch machine built, a gun that fires bullets (i.e not a launcher or a knife), and head to the Particle Accelerator room.
Where does the fuse go in Cold War zombies?
Then, turn on the power, and head through the Anomaly to get to the Dark Aether. Then, make your way upstairs to the crash site and purchase the nearby shotgun. Shoot the fuse box right next to the teleporter and grab the fuse.
How do you get the die machine in the Cold War?
Once you reach the building, head inside and look for the Living Room on the first floor. Having reached the Living Room, look for the small cracked wall that can be found just opposite the nearby staircase. By interacting with the glowing blue hole, you will activate the D.I.E. Machine inside the small locked room.
Is the firebase Z Easter egg disabled?
While Firebase Z alone has fans excited, the gaming studio also has a new Easter egg planned for the latest game map. However, the Easter egg won’t be available for players immediately after the map goes live and it has been disabled at the moment.
How do you get mimics to spawn firebase Z?
How to Capture Mimics in Firebase
- First, head to Mission Control and talk to Dr. Peck.
- Next, go to the Data Center and search for the Rocky Defense Area.
- Now, get the Essence Trap from the machine after clicking the Memory Transference Station.
- At any time, you can install the Essence Trap but take your time.
What do you do with the head in firebase Z?
What to do with Sergei’s head in Firebase Z
- Turn on all three power reactors.
- Talk to Ravenov and Peck.
- Unlock the three lockers with the serum vials.
- Put them together in the Field Hospital and kill the hellhounds that spawn.
- Put the truth serum on the air conditioner above Peck’s office, and wait for him to finish dancing.
What are the easiest Zombies Easter eggs?
Call Of Duty Zombies: 5 Of The Most Complicated Easter Egg Quests (& The 5 Easiest)
- 1 Zetsubo No Shima (Easiest)
- 2 Gorod Krovi (Hardest)
- 3 Ascension (Easiest)
- 4 Shadows Of Evil (Hardest)
- 5 Der Eisandrache (Easiest)
- 6 Origins (Hardest)
- 7 Call Of The Dead (Easiest)
- 8 Shangri-La (Hardest)
What is the best zombies easter egg?
Best Call of Duty: Zombies Easter Eggs
- Moon. You can play as Samantha, blow up the earth, and have all perks, even when you go down
- Origins. This is among the easiest for all of the zombies easter eggs.
- Mob of the Dead. Disappointing!
- Call of the Dead.
- Der Eisendrache.
Can you do Easter eggs on easy bo2?
No. Once the Ultimate Staves are forged that’s where progress stops on Easy.