- 1 What do you get from Der Eisendrache Easter egg?
- 2 Is there a music easter egg on Der Eisendrache?
- 3 Can you do bo3 Easter eggs offline?
- 4 Can you do the Der Eisendrache Easter egg with 3 players?
- 5 Can you do all Easter eggs solo?
- 6 How do you get a bow in der Eisendrache?
- 7 Can you do the Easter egg with 2 players?
- 8 Can 3 people beat Der Eisendrache?
- 9 Can you solo der Eisendrache Easter egg?
What do you get from Der Eisendrache Easter egg?
It is tied to the secret trophy called “My Brother’s Keeper”, and those that complete it will be rewarded with a cutscene that sets up the future of the Zombies mode very well. However, completing the Der Eisendrache Easter Egg is easier said than done.
Is there a music easter egg on Der Eisendrache?
Secret songs are back in Black Ops 3: Zombies with the “Dead Again” single hidden away in Der Eisendrache. All you have to do is find three teddy bear collectibles to listen to the full song.
Can you do bo3 Easter eggs offline?
With the previous iterations of Black Ops games, you can play the songs on each map while offline, as well as do the Easter Egg. But now, people who have poor internet connections such as myself amongst many others, we cannot do any Easter Egg hunt offline with Black Ops 4.
Can you do the Der Eisendrache Easter egg with 3 players?
Because this allows players to join a match mid-session, the games EE registers the 4-bow flag to prevent the exploitation of one player doing most of the egg with a bow and then having 3-players jump in to complete the egg.
Can you do all Easter eggs solo?
All can be done solo.
How do you get a bow in der Eisendrache?
Wolf Bow (Green/Blue)
- Interact with the paintings. Find and interact with the 4 paintings that have two dog head symbols on them.
- Hit the flag. Teleport to the Rocket Launch site, face the rocket and turn right.
- Charge the wolf. Take the skull and go back to the pyramid room.
- Fire arrow through the wall.
- Charge the arrow.
Can you do the Easter egg with 2 players?
Any EE you can play solo you can do 2 player. Call of the Dead, Moon, TranZit, Mob of the Dead (one player has to be the Weasel), Origins, Der Eisendrache, Zetsubou No Shima, Gorod Krovi (although this EE is glitched for now and has been for months), and Revelations.
Can 3 people beat Der Eisendrache?
This is the main easter egg for Der Eisendrache, it seems like a real doozy, but the only really difficult part to this is the final boss fight at the end. It can be done with any number of people, however, I recommend you do not do it with 3.
Can you solo der Eisendrache Easter egg?
There is also a massive Death Ray machine that forms a large part of the Easter Egg. As always, some of this Easter Egg is achievable SOLO and I will warn you when you need 4 players for a particular step.