- 1 How do you make a mold for Easter eggs?
- 2 How do you coat Easter eggs with chocolate?
- 3 What do you fill Easter eggs with?
- 4 How do you make paper Easter eggs?
- 5 Why are Easter eggs nicer?
- 6 How do you temper chocolate for molds?
- 7 How do you decorate homemade chocolate Easter eggs?
- 8 Can You Freeze Chocolate Peanut Butter Easter Eggs?
How do you make a mold for Easter eggs?
Make sure your moulds are clean and free from any dust or water, then pour your (tempered) chocolate into the mini egg moulds and leave to set. Spoon chocolate into the large moulds, turn upside down and tap until the whole mould is covered with a thin layer of chocolate. Turn the correct way up and leave to set.
How do you coat Easter eggs with chocolate?
Place an egg in the chocolate, roll around until it is evenly coated and then lift out with a fork. Tap the fork on the side of the bowl to remove some of the chocolate. Then scrape the excess chocolate off the bottom of the fork on the edge of the bowl.
What do you fill Easter eggs with?
25 Things to put in Easter Eggs
- money (coins, bills, whatever…)
- puzzles pieces ( it will take a couple eggs, but when they find them all, they have a puzzle to put together)
How do you make paper Easter eggs?
Start by cutting some tissue paper up into 1-2 inch pieces (we used strips and triangles). Then spray a hardboiled egg with water. Lay pieces of tissue on the egg – they will stick anywhere the egg is wet. If they don’t stick, just spray the egg with a bit more water.
Why are Easter eggs nicer?
“A chocolate egg has a different eat quality to a bar. The egg is spun so that the chocolate is thinner and so melts easily in the mouth releasing all of the cocoa notes.”
How do you temper chocolate for molds?
Tempering Chocolate Method 1: Place the top pan of the double boiler on a towel. Cool chocolate to 95°–100°F. Add the remaining chocolate to the top pan, stirring until melted. The chocolate is now ready to be used for molding candies, coating, or dipping.
How do you decorate homemade chocolate Easter eggs?
For perfect results when decorating your egg, decorate each half of your Easter egg with chocolate before you join together.
- Slowly melt Dr.
- Leave Chocolate until cool, but still a little runny, then spoon the Chocolate into a piping bag.
- Pipe the Chocolate in zig zag lines across the Chocolate egg.
Can You Freeze Chocolate Peanut Butter Easter Eggs?
Can You Freeze Chocolate Peanut Butter Eggs? Yes, you can, and they prove it! You simply have to wrap your peanut butter eggs tightly in wax paper or freezer paper, put them in an airtight freezer-safe container or Ziploc bag, and freeze.