- 1 What do you get for completing revelations Easter egg?
- 2 Can you complete revelations Easter egg without doing the others?
- 3 Do you need all Easter eggs for revelations?
- 4 How many players are in revelations Easter Egg?
- 5 How much XP do revelations Easter egg?
- 6 How long did it take to figure out revelations Easter egg?
- 7 What is the egg in Revelations?
- 8 Can revelations we be done solo?
- 9 Can you do shadows of evil Easter egg solo?
- 10 How do you get the egg in shadows of evil?
What do you get for completing revelations Easter egg?
For completing the quest, the player is rewarded with 1,000,000 XP with the name “Enigmatic Epilogue” (enough to prestige once or gain 18 levels if master prestige) and is given the “Primis Rulz” Dark Ops calling card.
Can you complete revelations Easter egg without doing the others?
You don’t need all of the gateworms and summoning key to complete the easter egg. If you don’t have the summoning key and all 4 gateworms from the previous 5 maps you will only get ONE of the secret achievements upon completing the Revelations easter egg.
Do you need all Easter eggs for revelations?
Do you need all the gateworms and the key for revelations? You don’t need all of the gateworms and summoning key to complete the easter egg.
How many players are in revelations Easter Egg?
You can JUST about do it with 3 players all though its very tricky.
How much XP do revelations Easter egg?
You can only get the 1 million XP once from completing the revelations easter egg with all of the other eggs done. You get 1,000,000 XP when you first finish your last EE. Most people got it for revelations, but you can get it on the other maps as long as it’s the last EE you do.
How long did it take to figure out revelations Easter egg?
Though the main Easter Egg to Revelations was solved in less than two weeks, a long time by the standards of the Zombies community, why there was a skull on the map with a barely visible red circle in its left eye socket remained unknown.
What is the egg in Revelations?
The third inventory item in the HUD appears to be a brain, but in fact it’s actually an Egg which eventually becomes a Gateworm. You can pick up an egg from the following possible locations: Der Eisendrache, Primis statues room. Der Eisendrache, near Wunderfizz on the way to Kino.
Can revelations we be done solo?
NOTE: You DO NOT need to finish the other easter eggs before doing this one. And it CAN be done SOLO.
Can you do shadows of evil Easter egg solo?
Unlike Easter Egg featured in zombies mode in earlier COD games, the Easter Egg in Shadows of Evil can easily be completed in solo mode. There are no longer steps involving teammates standing on specific platforms.
How do you get the egg in shadows of evil?
Main Easter Egg
- Step One: Activate the Pack-A-Punch. The Pack-A-Punch Machine requires a number of steps before it can be accessed in Shadows of Evil.
- Step Two: Obtain the Apothicon Sword.
- Step Three: Obtain the Reborn Sword.
- Step Four: Trap The Shadowman.
- Step Five: Recharge the Flaming Basins.
- Step 6: Kill the Gateworm.