How do you make a basket cover?
How to Cover Baskets with Fabric… Sew or No Sew Methods
- Cut out pieces to fit all ‘faces’ of the basket.
- Pin the pieces wrong side out onto the basket.
- Pull the perfectly tailored cover off.
- Sew the seams.
- Finish the raw edge by trimming off the excess.
How do you make a homemade tutu?
Follow this simple tutorial and you’ll have a tutu in no time!
- Step 1: Measure the child’s waist, as well as from the waist down to the point where you’d like your tutu to fall.
- Step 2: Cut your strips of tulle.
- Step 3: Cut your ribbon.
- Step 4: Start knotting on your tulle!
- Step 5: You’re done!
How do you make a tutu water bottle?
Water Bottle TuTus
- 1 yard tule.
- Fold tule in half and then continue to fold in half until you have a width that is about 2/2.5 inches long.
- Cut off inch wide pieces of tule.
- Your pieces will need to be cut at the tops of the loops; this is where your tule was folded.
- Tie individual pieces of tule to the rubber band.