- 1 How do you get the Easter Egg in Black Ops 3 zombies?
- 2 What are all the Easter eggs in bo3 zombies?
- 3 What do you get if you complete all bo3 Easter eggs?
- 4 Is there an Easter egg for the giant?
- 5 What is the hardest Easter egg in zombies?
- 6 Can you do all bo3 Easter eggs solo?
- 7 Is there an Easter egg on Shi No Numa?
- 8 Is there an Easter egg on verruckt?
- 9 Can you complete zombies bo3?
- 10 Do you need to do all Easter eggs for revelations?
- 11 Can you do the shadows of evil Easter Egg with 2 players?
- 12 Can Gorod Krovi Easter egg solo?
- 13 Can you do der Eisendrache Easter egg solo?
How do you get the Easter Egg in Black Ops 3 zombies?
Main Easter Egg
- Step One: Activate the Pack-A-Punch. The Pack-A-Punch Machine requires a number of steps before it can be accessed in Shadows of Evil.
- Step Two: Obtain the Apothicon Sword.
- Step Three: Obtain the Reborn Sword.
- Step Four: Trap The Shadowman.
- Step Five: Recharge the Flaming Basins.
- Step 6: Kill the Gateworm.
What are all the Easter eggs in bo3 zombies?
Here are all the Easter Eggs that can be found within the fifth DLC release of Call of Duty: Black Ops 3, Zombie Chronicles. Shangri-La
- Behind Quick Revive perk machine.
- Near Juggernog Perk Machine.
- Inside broken wall past AK74u Weapon Wall Buy room.
What do you get if you complete all bo3 Easter eggs?
For completing the quest, the player is rewarded with 1,000,000 XP with the name “Enigmatic Epilogue” (enough to prestige once or gain 18 levels if master prestige) and is given the “Primis Rulz” Dark Ops calling card.
Is there an Easter egg for the giant?
The Hide and Go Seek Easter Egg returns for the Giant. Also known as the Fly Trap Easter Egg because of the achievement / trophy name from Call of Duty World at War. To do this, you must first get an upgraded weapon from the Pack-A-Punch Machine. Shoot this weapon on a console in the back of the map.
What is the hardest Easter egg in zombies?
1 Spectral Bird Step (Blood of the Dead) When it comes to tough-as-nails Easter eggs, most zombies fans would argue that Black Ops 4’s Blood of the Dead is deserving of the title of most difficult. A convoluted mess of extremely vague and player-unfriendly steps, this is the be-all-end-all of zombies trials.
Can you do all bo3 Easter eggs solo?
You can now finally complete all the black ops 3 easter eggs in solo or with 2 or 3 players, with this mod. Here is what the mod does to affect the easter egg of the maps.
Is there an Easter egg on Shi No Numa?
This Easter Egg can be found in the Storage area of the map “Shi No Numa.” Look to the right of the area for a big molten rock. This is the meteor that contains the Element 115. Shoot it to get a bit of dialogue from each character.
Is there an Easter egg on verruckt?
There is no main Easter egg in Verrückt, but there are several minor Easter eggs that can be found among the many versions of the map.
Can you complete zombies bo3?
Call of Duty®: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles Edition includes the full base game and the Zombies Chronicles content expansion. Complete maps from the original saga are fully remastered and HD playable within Call of Duty®: Black Ops III.
Do you need to do all Easter eggs for revelations?
Do you need all the gateworms and the key for revelations? You don’t need all of the gateworms and summoning key to complete the easter egg.
Can you do the shadows of evil Easter Egg with 2 players?
You need 4 people to activate and do the final step, but up to killing the Shadowman can be done with any number of people.
Can Gorod Krovi Easter egg solo?
Update: This Easter Egg is possible SOLO. Expect to construct the majority of buildables, turn on the power, build Pack-a-Punch and follow the intricate steps in the right order.
Can you do der Eisendrache Easter egg solo?
There is also a massive Death Ray machine that forms a large part of the Easter Egg. As always, some of this Easter Egg is achievable SOLO and I will warn you when you need 4 players for a particular step.