- 1 How do you open the Easter Egg menu in Yandere simulator?
- 2 How do you open the menu in Yandere simulator?
- 3 How do you activate bad romance mode in Yandere simulator?
- 4 How do you kill Osana?
- 5 How do I access Debug menu?
- 6 What is a Yandere girl?
- 7 Can you beat Yandere simulator?
- 8 How do I get Info-chan points?
- 9 What does Osana like in a guy?
- 10 What is Yukakos stand?
As of the March 1st, 2020 Build, it is also possible to simultaneously activate different modes by mashing the Easter Egg Menu button 10 times to open it (although it may cause unintended behavior as Easter Eggs were not designed to be used together).
Press the key to open and close the debug menu.
How do you activate bad romance mode in Yandere simulator?
Appearance. This mode is a reference to the ongoing manga JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure. Collect all eight stationary objects and then press the Left CTRL key while standing on the rooftop to activate this mode.
How do you kill Osana?
What you first is join the Gardening club to access the poison stored inside the main shed. This will be done on a Monday, the day in which Osana gives Senpai a bento box. Go to her class (while shes not there) and you will be given the option to poison the bento box.
How to Access the Debug Menu
- Go to the Android input, and press “input” on the remote control.
- Next, press 1, 3, 7, 9 fairly quickly.
- The input menu should go away and a debug menu will appear on the left side of the screen.
What is a Yandere girl?
A yandere is a character, most often female and in anime, who become violently possessive of a love interest.
Can you beat Yandere simulator?
Since the game is still in early production, there is only one ending achievable, The Genocide Ending. (The Demo Ending is not really an ending, they are just cutscenes that play before Week 2). YandereDev has mentioned a few times on what kind of endings the game might have, but are not fully implemented yet.
How do I get Info-chan points?
After collecting enough panty shots, the player can give them to Info-chan in exchange for services, drops, or schemes.
What does Osana like in a guy?
Osana will say that she likes a guy who has a ponytail, glasses, and piercings. She also values intelligence, and that any guy she dates has to be a cat person.
What is Yukakos stand?
Yukako’s Stand is Love Deluxe, lending versatile, prehensile life to her long hair; enabling her to spontaneously extend it, grasp heavy objects securely, and strike, smother or infect human targets.