- 1 What is open on Easter Sunday in Austin?
- 2 What is there to do in Austin this weekend?
- 3 Will Walmart be open on Easter?
- 4 How can I spend 2 days in Austin?
- 5 What is there to do in downtown Austin this weekend?
- 6 What is there to do in Covid this weekend Austin?
- 7 Is Goodwill open on Easter Sunday?
- 8 Is Costco closed on Easter 2020?
- 9 Is Austin safe at night?
- 10 What do locals do in Austin?
- 11 How do I spend a day in Austin?
What is open on Easter Sunday in Austin?
Restaurants Open for Easter Brunch
- Fleming’s. Itching to go out?
- Jeffrey’s. Treat yourself to a 4-course brunch on Easter Sunday.
- Olive & June.
- Second Bar + Kitchen.
- South Congress Cafe.
- TLC Austin.
- Trudy’s Tex Mex.
What is there to do in Austin this weekend?
Here are some of the best things to do in Austin this weekend.
- Sunset Bat Cruises on Lady Bird Lake, credit Geoff Duncan. DAY 1.
- Allens Boots. Courtesy Contiki.
- Guero’s Taco Bar. Credit Richard Casteel.
- Texas State Capitol.
- LBJ Presidential Library.
- The Mohawk.
- Barton Springs Pool.
- Craft Pride on Rainey Street.
Will Walmart be open on Easter?
As in years past, Walmart will be open for business this Easter Sunday. In fact, Christmas Day and sometimes Thanksgiving are usually the only days of the year Walmart locations will all close, which is a good fact to have in your back pocket for all of your future last-minute needs.
How can I spend 2 days in Austin?
Here’s our 2 day weekend in Austin, Texas itinerary!
- Epoch Coffee.
- Franklin Barbecue.
- Texas State Capitol Building.
- Lick’s Honest Ice Creams.
- Beautiful Murals of Austin.
- Ann and Roy Butler Hike & Bike Trail.
- Bats Under the Congress Avenue Bridge.
- Rainey Street Historical District.
What is there to do in downtown Austin this weekend?
Here’s our list of the best things to do in downtown Austin.
- The Boardwalk. Park, Hiking Trail.
- SFC Farmers’ Market Downtown, Austin. Farmers’ Market, Street Food.
- Bob Bullock Museum.
- Esther’s Follies.
- State Capitol Building.
- Kayak Town Lake.
- The Contemporary Austin – Jones Center.
- Swing Dance at The Fed.
What is there to do in Covid this weekend Austin?
Alright Austinites: here are 12 (actually fun) things to do in Austin during quarantine, and most of them are free!
- Walk, run, or bike at Lady Bird Lake Hike and Bike Trail.
- Play a round of Peter Pan Mini Golf.
- Go Paddle Board on Lady Bird Lake.
- Rent a boat.
- Visit all those famous murals.
- Go on a food crawl.
Is Goodwill open on Easter Sunday?
Easter: All locations centers are closed. The Goodwill home office is closed. Memorial Day: All locations are open from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Independence Day: All locations are closed.
Is Costco closed on Easter 2020?
Costco Is Closed on Easter & Many Major Holidays But the store will reopen on Monday, although hours will be different due to the coronavirus outbreak. Costco locations will close at 6:30 p.m. on weekdays, Monday-Friday. Weekend hours will continue to be the same (which includes being closed on Easter.)
Is Austin safe at night?
Downtown Austin may be generally safe, but you should be security-conscious, especially when visiting the area at night. If you’re visiting Downtown at night, it is advisable that you leave your car at home. Issues with car break-ins, exorbitant parking costs, and the threat of towing are rampant, especially at night.
What do locals do in Austin?
Here’s a look at some of our favorite things to see and do, as guided by a local.
- Swim at Barton Springs Pool.
- Seek out the street art.
- Visit the Texas State Capitol.
- Sample craft beer at Jester King Brewery.
- Have BBQ at The Salt Lick.
- See Esther’s Follies.
- Try Ranch Water at Ranch 616.
- Bar hop on Rainey Street.
How do I spend a day in Austin?
Explore Austin’s museums, like Blanton Museum of Art, The Bullock Texas State History Museum, or Harry Ransom Center. Take a sunset boat tour to watch the bats fly under Congress Avenue. Go kayaking on Lady Bird Lake. Watch the sunset from the 360 Bridge overlook.