- 1 What can I do with empty bleach bottles?
- 2 Can Clorox containers recycle?
- 3 What do you put in an Easter box?
- 4 What can you do with plastic detergent bottles?
- 5 What can I make with empty plastic bottles?
- 6 How do you dispose of plastic bleach containers?
- 7 What can I use instead of a basket for Easter?
- 8 What can I give my kids instead of candy for Easter?
- 9 What can I fill Easter eggs with instead of candy?
- 10 Can I reuse laundry detergent bottles?
- 11 Can you drink out of a laundry detergent bottle?
- 12 Can laundry detergent containers be recycled?
What can I do with empty bleach bottles?
When the bottle is empty, rinse it well and use a utility knife or X-acto knife to cut around the circumference at the middle of the bottle. Use the bottle half with the handle to scoop up fertilizer, rock salt, pet waste, or to use as a dustpan. If it gets messy or broken, toss in the recycle bin and make a new one.
Can Clorox containers recycle?
The label on Clorox scented bleach has just one How2Recycle guideline showing that the plastic bottle containing the bleach is recyclable. In recent years technology has improved and now allows plastic caps to be recycled along with their containers at recycling facilities.
What do you put in an Easter box?
20 Awesome Gifts To Put In Kids’ Easter Baskets
- of 20. Giant Reese’s Eggs. The only thing better than Reese’s Eggs are GIGANTIC Reese’s Eggs.
- of 20. Bunny Ears.
- of 20. Neapolitan M&M’s.
- of 20. Peppa’s Easter Egg Hunt.
- of 20. Kids Easter Bunny Mug.
- of 20. Mini Bunny Purse.
- of 20. Egg Chalk.
- of 20. Oreo Egg ‘N’ Spoon.
What can you do with plastic detergent bottles?
11 Unexpected Ways to Repurpose Plastic Laundry Detergent
- Store leftover paint in recycled laundry detergent bottles.
- Make a bookstand for reading.
- Recycle a plastic laundry bottle into a sand bucket.
- Save a few bucks with a DIY magazine rack.
What can I make with empty plastic bottles?
Here’s 60 different ways you can reuse your everyday plastic bottles.
- Bird Feeder. Making a bird feeder is easy!
- Terrarium. This one is such a fun activity for kids!
- Egg Yolk Sucker. This little food hack is a game changer!
- Bottle Top Bag Seal.
- Piggy Bank.
- Watering Containers.
- Hanging Basket.
- Pencil Case.
How do you dispose of plastic bleach containers?
Best Option. Put this item in your recycling bin. Empty, rinse, and replace cap before putting in your recycling bin.
What can I use instead of a basket for Easter?
Easy Ideas for Easter Basket Alternatives
- Beach Towel Easter Basket from Down Home Inspiration. Candy Box Easter Basket from Krazy Coupon Lady.
- Tackle Box Easter Basket from Crafty Morning.
- Cooler Easter Basket from The Seasonal Home.
- Baby Pool Easter Basket from Kicker 102.5.
- Sports Helmet Easter Basket from Fun Squared.
What can I give my kids instead of candy for Easter?
Non-Candy Easter Basket Ideas: To Play With
- Bath Toys or Foam Letters.
- Pool Toys.
- Wind-up Toys.
- Sticker Books.
- Activity Books.
- Water beads.
- Water balloons.
What can I fill Easter eggs with instead of candy?
40 small non-candy Easter egg fillers that can fit inside of a plastic egg! No candy included!
- Small Figurine.
- Mini Pretzels.
- Glow Sticks (these will fit- you have to twist them and you may need a piece of tape to keep the egg from popping open, but it can be done!..
- Hair clips.
Can I reuse laundry detergent bottles?
No need to spend money on pots and planters when you can just reuse a detergent bottle. There are a few different ways you can do this. One way would be just to cut the bottle about half way to 3/4 of the way of the bottle. Then use the bottom half just like you would a pot.
Can you drink out of a laundry detergent bottle?
Yes, rinse excessively well. Fill bottle with tap water adding a scoop of baking soda.
Can laundry detergent containers be recycled?
Don’t throw out your old laundry detergent bottles; recycle them. Instead of simply throwing out your old laundry detergent bottles, all you have to do is clean them and put them in the recycling bin. Plastic bottles, including laundry detergent bottles, are some of the least recycled containers on the market today.