- 1 What time does the Robert Easter Jr fight start?
- 2 What channel is the bunny fight on?
- 3 How much does Robert Easter weigh?
- 4 Did Robert Easter win his fight?
- 5 Who won the E Bunny fight?
- 6 How much is Adrien Broner worth?
- 7 Does Showtime have boxing?
- 8 How do boxing weight classes work?
- 9 Who did Mikey Garcia lose to?
What time does the Robert Easter Jr fight start?
Date and Time The fight night will begin on Saturday, February 20 at 9 p.m. ET / 6 p.m. PT.
What channel is the bunny fight on?
In the US you can usually stream Robert Easter Jr’s fights via Showtime App and ShowTime via Hulu.
How much does Robert Easter weigh?
Easter, who will enjoy a five-inch height advantage, made weight at 134.6 pounds.
Did Robert Easter win his fight?
UNCASVILLE, Conn. — Toledo boxer Robert Easter, Jr., won by unanimous decision over Ryan Martin on Saturday night at the Mohegan Sun.
Who won the E Bunny fight?
Robert Easter Jr’s last fight Easter Jr won by unanimous decision (UD).
How much is Adrien Broner worth?
How much is Adrien Broner Worth? Adrien Broner Net Worth and Career Earnings: Adrien Broner is an American professional boxer who has a net worth of $6 million. Broner has held multiple world championship titles in four different weight classes.
Does Showtime have boxing?
Showtime Boxing: Fights & Pay Per Views | SHOWTIME.
How do boxing weight classes work?
In Olympic-style amateur boxing the weight divisions for men are:
- light flyweight, not more than 108 pounds (49 kg)
- flyweight, 115 pounds (52 kg)
- bantamweight, 123 pounds (56 kg)
- lightweight, 132 pounds (60 kg)
- light welterweight, 141 pounds (64 kg)
- welterweight, 152 pounds (69 kg)
- middleweight, 165 pounds (75 kg)
Who did Mikey Garcia lose to?
The stakes have rarely been higher for former four-weight world champion boxer Mikey Garcia. When Garcia last fought, he was resoundingly beaten by Errol Spence Jr. — one of the world’s best boxers.