- 1 How do you make an Easter bunny box?
- 2 What can you make out of an Easter egg box?
- 3 How do you make a cardboard basket out of a box?
- 4 How do you decorate Easter Egg cartons?
- 5 How do you make cardboard Easter eggs?
- 6 What do you put in Easter eggs for adults?
- 7 What do you put in a teenage girl Easter basket?
- 8 What can I buy for Easter besides chocolate?
How do you make an Easter bunny box?
Cut out the carrots and bunnies with some scissors or a craft knife.
- Fold each of the templates along the dashed lines (for a really clean fold, score the paper along the dashed line with a craft knife first).
- Fold the box together and then, using the double-sided tape, stick the feet and head of the bunny onto the box.
What can you make out of an Easter egg box?
10 things to make with egg boxes
- Egg-box ball game craft.
- Egg-box big red bus craft.
- Egg-box cress heads craft.
- Egg-box dizzy daffodils craft.
- Egg-box flower headband craft.
- Egg-box fruit bowl craft.
- Egg-box pirate’s treasure chest craft.
- Egg-box rock pool craft.
How do you make a cardboard basket out of a box?
Begin by cutting the top flaps off of your box if it has them. Use hot glue to attach one end of the rope or twine to your box. What You’ll Need to Make a Basket out of a Box:
- a sturdy box the size you want your basket to be.
- roll of twine or rope.
- glue gun and hot glue sticks.
How do you decorate Easter Egg cartons?
Directions to Make an Egg Carton Bunny – Easter Craft for Kids
- Begin by cutting 2 egg compartments and trimming off any excess to create a flat top to the cartons.
- Place the trimmed egg cartons on top of each other with the flat tops touching.
- Paint the egg cartons a spring color.
- Cut 2 bunny ear shapes out of the foam.
How do you make cardboard Easter eggs?
- On a piece of scrap paper, draw out the size of egg you would like to make. We made three slightly different sizes for variety.
- Once your have all the cardboard egg pieces cut out, give them a coat of paint.
- Paint some patterns onto your eggs!
- Once the paint is completely dry, slot the eggs together!
What do you put in Easter eggs for adults?
Forget wind-up toys and marshmallow sweets — get a little more creative with ideas for what to put in Easter eggs for adults. Here are some ideas to get you started.
- Tip Toe Lapel Pin.
- Mini Floral Tattoos.
- Easter Lip Balm.
- Sassy Floral Crew Socks.
- Easter Earrings.
- Peep Scented Nail Stickers.
What do you put in a teenage girl Easter basket?
20 Trendy Teen Easter Basket Ideas, Since You’re Never Too Old for Holiday Fun
- Gift for Teens Under $10. Cable Bite.
- For Teens Who Have Everything. Chocolate Game Controller.
- Iridescent GLUX. Copernicus Toys.
- Bunny Slipper Socks. Sheliky.
- Typing Away Catly Toy.
- Cute Easter Basket Stuffer.
- Inflatable Lounger.
- Jelly Bean Baby Carrot.
What can I buy for Easter besides chocolate?
LIST OF THE BEST 20 Non- Chocolate Easter Gifts for Babies, Toddlers and Kids
- LITTLE CHICK BABY SLEEPSUIT.
- EASTER VELVET BUNNY RABBIT EARS HEADBAND.
- PERSONALISED BUNNY BABY LEGGINGS.
- PERSONALISED BABY RABBIT FOOTPRINT KIT.
- MARY MEYER TAGGies LAMB COMFORTER.
- EASTER BUNNY DOLL KIT.
- SMART BUNNY BOO 3D PUZZLE.