- 1 What can I put in Easter eggs instead of candy?
- 2 What do you put inside an adult Easter egg?
- 3 What do you put in Easter eggs not junk?
- 4 What do you put inside Easter eggs for toddlers?
- 5 What do you put in Easter baskets for tweens?
- 6 How many Easter eggs do you hide?
- 7 What do you send an adult child for Easter?
- 8 What do adults do for Easter?
- 9 How do adults hide Easter eggs?
- 10 What do you put in plastic eggs for Easter egg hunt?
- 11 What to fill Easter eggs with for 1 year old?
- 12 What can I use instead of plastic eggs?
- 13 How many eggs do you need for an Easter egg hunt?
- 14 What to put in Easter eggs healthy?
What can I put in Easter eggs instead of candy?
40 small non-candy Easter egg fillers that can fit inside of a plastic egg! No candy included!
- Small Figurine.
- Mini Pretzels.
- Glow Sticks (these will fit- you have to twist them and you may need a piece of tape to keep the egg from popping open, but it can be done!..
- Hair clips.
What do you put inside an adult Easter egg?
11 Classy Easter Egg Stuffers For Grown-Ass Adults
- Tip Toe Lapel Pin. Tip Toe Lapel Pin, $7.00, Stay Home Club Official.
- Mini Floral Tattoos. Mini Temporary Floral Tattoos, $5.90, Etsy.
- Easter Lip Balm.
- Sassy Floral Crew Socks.
- Easter Earrings.
- Peep Scented Nail Stickers.
- Golden Egg Bath Bomb Melt.
- Easter Spring Perfume Oil.
What do you put in Easter eggs not junk?
Fruit snacks – Pop a pack of fruit snacks or puffs into an egg for a fun and nutritious snack! Crayons- kids love to draw, so pop some crayons into the eggs and let the kids color after they finish their hunt! Stick a coloring book into their Easter basket and you’re good to go.
What do you put inside Easter eggs for toddlers?
Here are 10 fun Easter egg fillers that your kids will actually use:
- Small musical instruments.
- Egg-shaped crayons and chalk.
- Matchstick cars.
- Stamps and mini-ink pads.
- Small figures.
- Mini markers.
- Play dough.
What do you put in Easter baskets for tweens?
20 Trendy Teen Easter Basket Ideas, Since You’re Never Too Old for Holiday Fun
- Gift for Teens Under $10. Cable Bite.
- For Teens Who Have Everything. Chocolate Game Controller.
- Iridescent GLUX. Copernicus Toys.
- Bunny Slipper Socks. Sheliky.
- Typing Away Catly Toy.
- Cute Easter Basket Stuffer.
- Inflatable Lounger.
- Jelly Bean Baby Carrot.
How many Easter eggs do you hide?
Tips for a Successful Easter Egg Hunt Make sure you have enough eggs so no one feels left out. Ten to twelve per child is a good goal. Hide the eggs with varying degrees of difficulty that are age-appropriate: For little ones, eggs should be out in the open.
What do you send an adult child for Easter?
21 Sweet and Chic Easter Gifts Adults Will Love
- of 21. Pastel Bunny Soaps.
- of 21. Rose Gold Bunny Ring Holder.
- of 21. Floral Rabbit Print Silk Tie.
- of 21. Mini Bunny Sugar Cookies.
- of 21. Baby Ivy & Moss Easter Bunny Topiary.
- of 21. Easter Bunny Breakfast Board.
- of 21. Peter Rabbit Large Mache Egg.
- of 21. Rabbit Mug.
What do adults do for Easter?
The possibilities for adult activities on Easter, which happens to be Sunday, Apr. 16 Things For Adults To Do On Easter This Year
- Grown Up Easter Egg Hunt.
- Pastel Manicures.
- Prepare A Chocolate Candy Bar.
- Egg Decorating Contest.
- Easter Candy Taste Test.
- Egg Truth Or Dare.
How do adults hide Easter eggs?
Just because traditional Easter egg hunts often involve candy doesn’t mean it’s a kids-only idea. Hide plastic eggs filled with wrapped candies for a good old-fashioned Easter egg hunt. Bonus points if you fill the eggs with nostalgic candies or fancy chocolates instead of the regular jelly beans and chocolate eggs.
What do you put in plastic eggs for Easter egg hunt?
Here are ideas for stuffing your plastic eggs with fun fillers that aren’t candy or sugar.
- Coins (real money)
- Hair ties.
- Puffy Stickers.
- Temporary tattoos.
- Rubber wrist bracelets.
- Matchbox cars.
What to fill Easter eggs with for 1 year old?
Egg Fillers Ideas for Toddlers
- Baby goldfish (my daughter loves baby goldfish)
- Gerber Puffs.
- Animal crackers.
- Small bubbles.
- Stickers (I got Sesame Street and Minnie Mouse)
- Race cars.
- Small action figures.
What can I use instead of plastic eggs?
No plastic Easter eggs! 20 Eco-Friendly Easter Egg Ideas
- Egg carton Easter eggs. Bum a few cardboard egg cartons from a friend, and turn them into Easter eggs of your own.
- Embroidery floss Easter eggs.
- Felt Easter eggs.
- Papier mache eggs.
- Pine cone Easter eggs.
- Rock Easter eggs.
- Upcycled book page eggs.
- Wooden eggs.
How many eggs do you need for an Easter egg hunt?
Typically between 15 and 20 eggs per person is a good number of eggs to prepare for an Easter egg hunt. If the hunt is with older children or if you want it to be a longer, more challenging activity, purchase more eggs to hide at the hunt.
What to put in Easter eggs healthy?
Instead, fill those Easter baskets with some healthy alternatives. Edible Options
- Nut Butter and Fruit. To keep the carrots company, chuck a few apples and bananas in that Easter basket.
- Chocolate Covered Fruit.
- Fruit Snacks.
- Individually-Wrapped Treats.
- Dark Chocolate.
- Peanut Butter Eggs.
- Gold Fish (or Bunnies!)