- 1 What is there to do in Denver on Easter?
- 2 What is there to do in Denver on Sunday?
- 3 What is there to do in Denver right now?
- 4 What is free to do in Denver this weekend?
- 5 What foods is Denver known for?
- 6 What is there to do in downtown Denver tonight?
- 7 What is Denver famous for?
- 8 Is Denver walkable?
- 9 Is Denver safe right now?
- 10 Will it snow on Christmas in Denver?
- 11 Is Denver a good place to visit in December?
- 12 Where should I go in Denver in December?
What is there to do in Denver on Easter?
11 Easter Egg Hunts Around Denver
- Vista Peak Exploratory Egg Hunt, 9 a.m. to noon.
- Christ Community Church Egg Hunt, 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. Outdoor egg hunt.
- Mile High Flea Market Easter Candy Hunt, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. All kids receive a free Easter Candy Grab Bag when they enter the market.
What is there to do in Denver on Sunday?
Best sunday fun things to do in Denver, CO
- International Church Of Cannabis. 1.9 mi. 135 reviews.
- The Denver Flea. 3.3 mi. 36 reviews.
- Denver Chalk Art Festival. 1.7 mi.
- Denver Museum of Nature and Science. 1.7 mi.
- Denver Zoo Lights. 1.4 mi.
- Cherry Creek Arts Festival. 1.7 mi.
- Denver Botanic Gardens. 0.6 mi.
- Colorado Brewery Bus. 2.2 mi.
What is there to do in Denver right now?
Best things to do in Denver
- Denver Art Museum. Art Civic Center.
- Denver Botanic Gardens. Things to do Walks and tours Country Club.
- Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre. Music Music venues Washington Park West.
- Molly Brown House Museum. Shopping North Capitol Hill.
- The Source. Restaurants Ballpark.
- MCA Denver.
- Union Station.
What is free to do in Denver this weekend?
The Best Free Things To Do by Denver
- Check out the Red Rocks Amphitheatre.
- Colorado Music Hall of Fame.
- Indulge your sweet tooth in Hammond’s Candy Factory.
- Enjoy some music at the City Park Summer Jazz series.
- Taste the Rockies at Coors Brewery.
- Visit the Botanic Gardens on a Comp Day.
What foods is Denver known for?
10 Iconic Foods Every Denverite Should Try At Least Once
- Green Chile. Wally Gobetz/Flickr.
- Smothered Burritos. mswine/Flickr.
- Street Tacos. Jing/Flickr.
- Meats. The Fort Restaurant/Facebook.
- Rocky Mountain Oysters. Wally Gobetz/Flickr.
- Cheeseburgers. Ben D./Flickr.
- Green Chile Cheese Fries. Michael W./Yelp.
What is there to do in downtown Denver tonight?
15 Best Things to Do in Downtown Denver
- 16th Street. Source: Albert Pego / shutterstock 16th Street, Denver.
- Elitch Gardens Theme & Water Park.
- Colorado Convention Center.
- Denver Microbrew Tour.
- Denver Pedicab.
- Larimer Square.
- Denver Art Museum.
- Skyline Beer Garden.
What is Denver famous for?
Denver is an outdoor city known for its world-class cultural attractions, thriving craft breweries, chef-driven dining and red-hot music scene, all within easy reach of the Rocky Mountains.
Is Denver walkable?
According to Walk Score, Denver has an overall walkability score of 61, meaning some errands can be accomplished on foot, but there’s lots of room for improvement. The report classified Denver as “somewhat walkable,” however, the city was ranked as the 4th most bike friendly city in the U.S.
Is Denver safe right now?
OVERALL RISK: MEDIUM. Denver is mostly safe to visit, but you should use caution when traveling, particularly in downtown and some of the other inner-city neighborhoods.
Will it snow on Christmas in Denver?
Denver has a 38% chance of at least 1 inch of snow on the ground on Christmas Day and a 15% chance of snow falling on Christmas Day. The most snow ever recorded on the ground in Denver on Christmas Day was 24 inches, which came thanks to the Christmas Eve blizzard of 1982.
Is Denver a good place to visit in December?
In a league of its own, the Colorado city has winter on lockdown, as it offers the textbook definition of what the perfect winter escape should offer. From its snow-packed forecasts and nearby ski slopes to cozy restaurants and holiday cheer, these are just 11 of the many reasons why Denver rocks at wintertime.
Where should I go in Denver in December?
Best Things to Do in December in Denver
- Brunch With Father Christmas Four Mile Historic Park.
- New Year’s Eve Fireworks Downtown.
- Denver Union Station New Year’s Eve.
- Denver Pavilions Holiday Carousel.
- Denver Downtown Rink at Skyline Park.
- Blossoms of Light Denver Botanic Gardens.
- Santa’s Village at Chatfield Farms.