- 1 Can you do the bo3 Zombies Easter Egg solo?
- 2 Can you do the SOE Easter egg with 2 players?
- 3 What is the easiest Easter egg in bo3?
- 4 Can you do the Der Eisendrache Easter egg with 3 players?
- 5 Can you solo der Eisendrache?
- 6 How do you get the Apothicon sword in shadows of evil?
- 7 Can you do shadows of evil solo?
- 8 How do you do the Gorod Krovi Easter egg?
Can you do the bo3 Zombies Easter Egg solo?
Seems like some people are having issues with the ascension easter egg, and mainly the ascension easter egg only since people seem to have no problems with shadows, and no one said anything about shangrilah. You can now finally complete all the black ops 3 easter eggs in solo or with 2 or 3 players, with this mod.
Can you do the SOE Easter egg with 2 players?
Any EE you can play solo you can do 2 player.
What is the easiest Easter egg in bo3?
I would say Zetsubou No Shima. It’s considered a major easter egg, as easy as it is, but ZNS is probably the easiest aside from that. Yep, ZNS is super easy. Der Eisendrache is fairly simple too.
Can you do the Der Eisendrache Easter egg with 3 players?
Because this allows players to join a match mid-session, the games EE registers the 4-bow flag to prevent the exploitation of one player doing most of the egg with a bow and then having 3-players jump in to complete the egg.
Can you solo der Eisendrache?
Note: Players ONLY need to upgrade enough bows to have one each. So if you’re playing SOLO then you ONLY need one upgraded bow – the recommended choice being the Electric/Lightning bow. You will still be able to do the keepers (Step 13).
How do you get the Apothicon sword in shadows of evil?
- Find the three symbols while riding the Tram.
- Head down to the subway station and turn into the beast.
- Pick up the egg.
- Turn into the beast and search for each of the Eldritch statues by smashing crates.
- Kill 10-12 zombies around the egg/statue for each statue.
- Head back to the wall and place the egg.
Can you do shadows of evil solo?
Unlike Easter Egg featured in zombies mode in earlier COD games, the Easter Egg in Shadows of Evil can easily be completed in solo mode. There are no longer steps involving teammates standing on specific platforms. There are a total of four rituals that you need to complete for the first step.
How do you do the Gorod Krovi Easter egg?
Step by Step
- Step 1 – Turn on the Power.
- Step 2 – Get the Network Circuits.
- Step 3 – Ride the Dragon to Pack-a-Punch.
- Step 4 – Get the Dragon Egg.
- Step 5 – Turn on the Generator.
- Step 6 – Interact with Valves (Wall Dials)
- Step 7 – Find the Dragon Nest.
- Step 8 – Complete the Egg Challenges.