- 1 How do you make things out of egg boxes?
- 2 What can I use instead of a basket for Easter?
- 3 What to put in plastic Easter eggs for toddlers?
- 4 How do you make a cardboard basket out of a box?
- 5 How do you make a paper basket step by step?
- 6 What can I do with an empty egg carton?
- 7 How do you make a flower out of an egg carton?
- 8 What can you grow in egg cartons?
How do you make things out of egg boxes?
10 things to make with egg boxes
- Egg – box ball game craft.
- Egg – box big red bus craft.
- Egg – box cress heads craft.
- Egg – box dizzy daffodils craft.
- Egg – box flower headband craft.
- Egg – box fruit bowl craft.
- Egg – box pirate’s treasure chest craft.
- Egg – box rock pool craft.
What can I use instead of a basket for Easter?
Easy Ideas for Easter Basket Alternatives
- Beach Towel Easter Basket from Down Home Inspiration. Candy Box Easter Basket from Krazy Coupon Lady.
- Tackle Box Easter Basket from Crafty Morning.
- Cooler Easter Basket from The Seasonal Home.
- Baby Pool Easter Basket from Kicker 102.5.
- Sports Helmet Easter Basket from Fun Squared.
What to put in plastic Easter eggs for toddlers?
Easter Egg Fillers for Toddlers
- Peanut butter crackers.
- Animal crackers.
- Matchbox cars.
How do you make a cardboard basket out of a box?
Begin by cutting the top flaps off of your box if it has them. Use hot glue to attach one end of the rope or twine to your box. What You’ll Need to Make a Basket out of a Box:
- a sturdy box the size you want your basket to be.
- roll of twine or rope.
- glue gun and hot glue sticks.
How do you make a paper basket step by step?
- Step 1: Cut the Paper Into Strips. You’ll need to cut the paper into 1″ wide strips.
- Step 2: Arrange 4 Pieces.
- Step 3: Weave in 4 Pieces.
- Step 4: Adjust Everything.
- Step 5: Glue Down Each Corner.
- Step 6: Fold All Pieces Inwards.
- Step 7: Mark and Fold the 18″ Pieces.
- Step 8: Weave Each of These 4 Pieces In.
What can I do with an empty egg carton?
10 Uses for an Egg Carton
- Start seedlings. Cut off the lid, fill each cup with potting soil, and plant some seeds.
- Muffle the band.
- Feed birds.
- Fire the grill.
- Cushion ornaments.
- Organize fasteners.
- Round up tiny spare lights.
- Ship cheaply.
How do you make a flower out of an egg carton?
Directions to Make Egg Carton Flowers
- Cut out your egg cartons.
- Paint your egg cartons.
- Fold over your pipe cleaner so that the folded part is at the bottom of the stem of the flower.
- Glue your button on top of the pipe cleaner in the center of the egg carton.
- Now make your tin can!
What can you grow in egg cartons?
Big seeds such as beans, corn, squash, cucumbers, and sunflowers are easy to handle and germinate rapidly. Half gallon-size milk and juice cartons – Great as holders for smaller cartons or cups. Lay the container on its side for a ready-made lettuce growing tray.