How do you make Easter eggs with pipe cleaners?
Start by having kids string on some colored beads to a straight pipe cleaner. Once they are finished, twist the top and round it out like an egg. Measure and cut smaller pipe cleaners and have them put beads on. Twist both sides to the original egg shape.
What can I make with Easter pipe cleaners?
These bunny silhouettes are SUPER easy to make and all you need is a pair of scissors and a few pipe cleaners. We like them as simple decor that you can tape to a wall, but you could also turn them into a garland, mobile, ornaments, or even a ring toss game!
How do you make a pipe cleaner frog?
Frog: First coil a green pipe cleaner loosely around a pencil. Fold another one in half and then bend back the two ends. Fold back both sides to make a sort of heart shape at the top. These will be the eyes.
How do you make flower out of pipe cleaners?
- Place Three Pipe Cleaners on Top of Each Other.
- Secure the Pipe Cleaners Together.
- Spiral One of the Sides to the Center.
- Repeat Spirals With All Sides.
- Attach Stem to Flower.
- Cut Pipe Cleaners for Center Part of Flower.
- Coil Center Part of Flower.
- Attach Center to Flower.
How do you make an elephant out of pipe cleaners?
Simply follow our step by step guide to make your very own elephant.
- To make an elephant, you need three pipe cleaners.
- Wrap one of the pipe cleaners around a thick pen.
- Slide the coil off the pen.
- Take another pipe cleaner and cut it into three even pieces.
- Take one of the third pieces to make an ear.