How do you make an Easter chick wreath?
How to make an Easter Chick Wreath
- Use scissors to snip off the chicks legs.
- Cover a table with newspaper or an old table cloth.
- Take your cardboard ring and spray Fast Tak onto a small section.
- Position three chicks onto the cardboard ring so that they are facing the same direction.
What can you do for Easter at home?
Top 10 Easter Activities for Families
- Egg and Spoon Race.
- Jelly Bean Guessing Games.
- Read Easter and Spring Children’s Books.
- Plant Flowers.
- Decorate an Easter Egg Tree.
- Make Chocolate Fondue.
- Create Easter Crafts.
- Give a Gift Basket.