- 1 What can I use instead of a basket for Easter?
- 2 What to fill Easter baskets with?
- 3 How do you make a basket out of paper for kids?
- 4 What can I use instead of a basket?
- 5 What can I do instead of Easter?
- 6 What do you get grandkids for Easter?
- 7 What can you fill Easter eggs with besides candy?
- 8 What should an 11 year old boy get for Easter?
What can I use instead of a basket for Easter?
Easy Ideas for Easter Basket Alternatives
- Beach Towel Easter Basket from Down Home Inspiration. Candy Box Easter Basket from Krazy Coupon Lady.
- Tackle Box Easter Basket from Crafty Morning.
- Cooler Easter Basket from The Seasonal Home.
- Baby Pool Easter Basket from Kicker 102.5.
- Sports Helmet Easter Basket from Fun Squared.
What to fill Easter baskets with?
A few of our favorite Easter basket stuffers include sports gear, puzzle books, modeling clay, and building blocks. Bonus points if you fill their personalized Easter basket with no-mess activities or outdoor crafts since they’ll likely want to start right away.
How do you make a basket out of paper for kids?
HOW TO MAKE A PAPER BASKET:
- Lay the ruler flat from one corner of the paper, diagonal to the opposite corner.
- Cut where marked.
- From the cut line, pull the corners in together to one side.
- Repeat for all corners / sides until you have a basket shape.
- Cut a 3″ strip of paper.
What can I use instead of a basket?
18 Creative Easter Basket Alternatives Your Peeps Are Sure to Love!
- Umbrella. Now this is a clever and unique idea!
- Rain Boots. This is my absolute favorite idea yet!
- Sand Buckets. Sand buckets in my opinion are much more useful than the traditional Easter Baskets.
- Kiddie Pool.
- Garden Wagon.
- Beach Towel.
- Mixing Bowl.
What can I do instead of Easter?
- Rainbow Hunt. Your basket is waiting for you after you complete an obstacle course crossed with a game of twister.
- Puzzle Eggs. This clever idea is designed to make your child think for his reward.
- Panning for Easter.
- Origami Bunny Baskets.
- Beach Towel Basket.
- Theme Baskets.
- Tackle Box.
- Easter Candy-Cake.
What do you get grandkids for Easter?
Best Easter Gifts for Grandchildren
- Gift Baskets. No Easter is complete without a traditional Easter basket filled with festive treats.
- Toys and Stuffed Animals.
- Art Supplies.
- Kids’ Jewelry.
- Kids’ Clothing.
What can you fill Easter eggs with besides candy?
40 small non- candy Easter egg fillers that can fit inside of a plastic egg! No candy included!
- Small Figurine.
- Mini Pretzels.
- Glow Sticks (these will fit- you have to twist them and you may need a piece of tape to keep the egg from popping open, but it can be done!..
- Hair clips.
What should an 11 year old boy get for Easter?
There’s everything from hilarious card games, LEGO’s and even gross jelly bean sets like the one below.
- JELLY BEAN BOOZLED GAME.
- NOT PARENT APPROVED: A HILARIOUS CARD GAME FOR KIDS.
- THROW THROW BURRITO.
- BrickHeadz EASTER BUNNY.
- FUNKO POP FIGURES.
- EASTER MAD LIBS.
- LEGO MINECRAFT THE CHICKEN COOP.
- HAY STAX PUZZLE TOY.