- 1 What do college boys want for Easter?
- 2 What do you put in a guys Easter basket?
- 3 What do college students put in Easter eggs?
- 4 What can I use instead of an Easter basket?
- 5 What should an 11 year old boy get for Easter?
- 6 What do you give an older child for Easter?
- 7 What are good small gifts for guys?
- 8 What to put in plastic Easter eggs for toddlers?
- 9 What do you put in a 13 year old boys Easter basket?
- 10 What can I stuff in Easter eggs for adults?
- 11 What can I put in my 6 year old Easter eggs?
- 12 What do I put in Easter eggs for hunting?
- 13 What can I use instead of a basket?
- 14 Do adults get Easter baskets?
What do college boys want for Easter?
Help them out by filling plastic eggs with some and placing them in their Easter basket.
- Gift Cards. Gift cards are always appreciated by college students no matter what the dollar amount.
- Nail Polish.
- Sticky Notes or Flashcards.
- Adult Coloring Book.
- Hair Accessories.
What do you put in a guys Easter basket?
Stocking Stuffers for Men:
- Cologne – samples work best because they are smaller and cheaper.
- Soap – handmade beer or manly soap is nice.
- chocolate or other candy.
- chocolate covered bacon, pretzels, or other junk food items (beef jerky, canned cheese, etc)
- Bottle opener, bottle opener ring.
- Beanie/knit hat.
What do college students put in Easter eggs?
What To Put In An Easter Care Package
- Beach Ball – Encourage your college student to get outside on these nice Spring days!
- Bunny Glasses – We had these left in our Easter Storage Box from last year but you may be able to find them at the Dollar Tree!
- Goldfish Spring Colors.
- Dubble Bubble Eggs.
What can I use instead of an Easter basket?
This Easter, Think Outside the Basket. Here Are 15 Clever Alternatives.
- Umbrella Basket. PrimalDish.
- Rain Boot Basket. Better Homes and Gardens.
- Beach Towel and Noodle Basket. Down Home Inspiration.
- Stuffed Animal Basket. The Idea Room via DIY Ready.
- Flower Pot. CraftSanity.
- Plastic Egg Bouquet. Ms.
- Soda Pop Pack.
- Lunch Tote.
What should an 11 year old boy get for Easter?
There’s everything from hilarious card games, LEGO’s and even gross jelly bean sets like the one below.
- JELLY BEAN BOOZLED GAME.
- NOT PARENT APPROVED: A HILARIOUS CARD GAME FOR KIDS.
- THROW THROW BURRITO.
- BrickHeadz EASTER BUNNY.
- FUNKO POP FIGURES.
- EASTER MAD LIBS.
- LEGO MINECRAFT THE CHICKEN COOP.
- HAY STAX PUZZLE TOY.
What do you give an older child for Easter?
Easter Basket Ideas for Older Kids
- Gift Cards: Gift cards are always a great idea.
- Coloring Books: You can find coloring books for all age levels and abilities.
- Cash: Stop at the bank and get some clean bills or a roll of clean coins.
- Coupon Book: You know how kids often make coupon books to give to us for holidays?
What are good small gifts for guys?
25 Cool, Actually Useful Gift Ideas For Men For Under $25
- Rothco Venturer Travel Portfolio Bag.
- Epiphany Outdoor Weatherproof Fire Starting Kit.
- Toaster Buddies Stainless Steel Basket.
- Professional Pry Tool Repair Kit.
- Double Barrel Insulated Mug.
- Pocket Shot.
- CRKT Squid Knife.
What to put in plastic Easter eggs for toddlers?
Easter Egg Fillers for Toddlers
- Peanut butter crackers.
- Animal crackers.
- Matchbox cars.
What do you put in a 13 year old boys Easter basket?
- Phone accessories.
- New headphones.
- Gift cards to their favorite store.
- Nostalgic kid toys (wind-up cars, Lego men, yoyos)
- Cool stationary.
- Themed baskets (nail spa, music list, hair, etc)
- Movie tickets.
What can I stuff in Easter eggs for adults?
Forget wind-up toys and marshmallow sweets — get a little more creative with ideas for what to put in Easter eggs for adults. Here are some ideas to get you started.
- Tip Toe Lapel Pin.
- Mini Floral Tattoos.
- Easter Lip Balm.
- Sassy Floral Crew Socks.
- Easter Earrings.
- Peep Scented Nail Stickers.
What can I put in my 6 year old Easter eggs?
Here are 10 fun Easter egg fillers that your kids will actually use:
- Small musical instruments.
- Egg-shaped crayons and chalk.
- Matchstick cars.
- Stamps and mini-ink pads.
- Small figures.
- Mini markers.
- Play dough.
What do I put in Easter eggs for hunting?
25 Things to put in Easter Eggs
- money (coins, bills, whatever…)
- puzzles pieces ( it will take a couple eggs, but when they find them all, they have a puzzle to put together)
What can I use instead of a basket?
18 Creative Easter Basket Alternatives Your Peeps Are Sure to Love!
- Umbrella. Now this is a clever and unique idea!
- Rain Boots. This is my absolute favorite idea yet!
- Sand Buckets. Sand buckets in my opinion are much more useful than the traditional Easter Baskets.
- Kiddie Pool.
- Garden Wagon.
- Beach Towel.
- Mixing Bowl.
Do adults get Easter baskets?
You may think Easter baskets are just for kids, but adults can totally get in on the action too. From spring-inspired decor to sweet treats, you can ‘t go wrong. You can fill up a basket with them or give them as one-off gifts to your favorite people, but no matter how you gift them, they’re sure to be a hit.