- 1 How do you do the Easter egg on infinite warfare?
- 2 Where can I find N31L parts?
- 3 What is the Shred workout?
- 4 What does shred mean slang?
- 5 What do you do in Spaceland zombies?
- 6 What do the balloons do in zombies in Spaceland?
- 7 What is the director’s cut in zombies in Spaceland?
- 8 Where are the power switches in zombies in Spaceland?
How do you do the Easter egg on infinite warfare?
You have to turn the lights from Blue to Yellow, and have to shoot them with a double Pack-A-Punched weapon. If you shoot every light, and the UFO is above the Pack-A-Punch teleporter, a beam should destroy the UFO. The Soul Key will spawn in front of the Pack-A-Punch room, and the Easter Egg will be completed!
Where can I find N31L parts?
How to Repair N31L | All 3 Parts. N31L is a special robot located in the center of the park. Find his ruined robot form in the center of the Spaceland park hub area, directly ahead of the middle portal. Stepping up to him, your character will comment that he’s broken.
What is the Shred workout?
The 30 Day Shred is a workout program designed by celebrity personal trainer Jillian Michaels. It consists of daily, 20-minute, high-intensity workouts done 30 days in a row and is claimed to help you lose up to 20 pounds (9 kg) in a month.
What does shred mean slang?
Shred. In snowboard slang, shred is a term used “ to do snowboarding to your fullest potential on difficult or challenging terrain.” Gnarly, right?
What do you do in Spaceland zombies?
Infinite Warfare: Zombies in Spaceland – The Complete Easter Egg Guide
- This Easter egg can be completed solo, local or online.
- [STATUS: CONFIRMED COMPLETE.]
- Step #1: Turn on the Power & Unlock the Pack-a-Punch Room.
- Step #2: Get the SETI-COM and Give to DJ Hasselhoff.
- Step #3: Defend the SETI-COM Sites.
What do the balloons do in zombies in Spaceland?
Popping all balloons in spawn will activate the 1st step to the “Ghosts n Skulls” Easter egg. After popping the balloons you will have to find the word “GHOST” refer to Skulls guide above.
What is the director’s cut in zombies in Spaceland?
Director’s Cut is a special mode that you can unlock by completing all of the 5 IW Zombies Easter Eggs. You must completed Spaceland, Rave, Shaolin, Attack and Beyond solo or co-op to unlock this hidden feature that opens up your zombies experiance even more.
Where are the power switches in zombies in Spaceland?
The power box is located in the room directly across from where you board the ride, stay to the left once entering the coaster room, it is the one with the soda machine. Enter the room and look to your right, the generator box is on the wall.