- 1 What is the hardcore Easter egg in WW2 zombies?
- 2 How do you beat a WW2 zombie?
- 3 How many Easter eggs are in the final Reich?
- 4 What happens after you kill the Panzermorder?
- 5 How do you unlock all the zombie characters in ww2?
- 6 How long does it take to beat WW2 zombies?
- 7 What do I do with the Brenner head in WW2 zombies?
- 8 Can you finish the final Reich?
- 9 What are the best guns in ww2 zombies?
What is the hardcore Easter egg in WW2 zombies?
To complete the hardcore Easter egg, you’ ll need to upgrade the Tesla Gun with all four of the elemental variants. Each player in your team will need one of the elemental upgrades. At the Point of No Return step in the casual Easter egg, right before the final boss fight, you’ll need to get all 4 Tesla Gun variants.
How do you beat a WW2 zombie?
How to beat Call of Duty: WW2 Zombies – tips direct from Sledgehammer
- The zombies are like a bank.
- Make sure your guns are upgraded over time so you can stay ahead of the zombies.
- Pay attention to the various perks and upgrades you can use, and make sure you have complimentary loadouts as a group.
How many Easter eggs are in the final Reich?
Call of Duty WW2 has two main easter eggs in The Final Reich Zombies Mode.
What happens after you kill the Panzermorder?
Once you’ve done that three times, you will defeat Panzermorder. This will unlock the true ending cutscene that’s different from the casual Easter Egg one, and you will unlock the Dark Reunion achievement/trophy.
How do you unlock all the zombie characters in ww2?
How To Unlock Secret Playable Characters
- B.A.T. Agent: Kill a Treasurer Zombie.
- Survivalist: Get to Round 30 without purchasing perks.
- Hunter: Obtained Zombie Hunter part A — random Treasurer Zombie drop.
- Mountaineer: Survived 20 rounds without opening doors.
- B.A.T. Elite:
- Assassin: Defeat the Panzermorder by Round 12.
How long does it take to beat WW2 zombies?
It depends on the difficulty, but the average player should expect to spend about 5-7 hours in the single player campaign, assuming they watch all cutscenes. Playing on a higher difficulty is likely to add some time to a campaign playthrough, depending on the player’s skill level.
What do I do with the Brenner head in WW2 zombies?
Simply use the Brenner Head to illuminate a statue in the Courtyard. Doing this will cause the statue to break, revealing a battery. Shoot the battery with your Tesla Gun then pick it up and place it inside a battery holder in the Courtyard. Kill multiple zombies in the area to feed the battery with souls.
Can you finish the final Reich?
The boss mechanic is similar to the previous Zeppelin encounter. Shoot the red light on the Zeppelin to drop a generator, charge the generator and insert the battery into the boss. You can insert the battery into the boss by stunning it with your weapons. Repeat this process 3 times to complete the Final Reich.
What are the best guns in ww2 zombies?
While some may find other weapons more useful, we think these are the best guns in Nazi Zombies that can be bought off the wall:
- BAR (Morgue)
- Machine Pistol (Spawn)
- STG44 (Morgue)
- SVT-40 (Village Square)