- 1 What can I stuff my toddler eggs with?
- 2 What do you put in a 1 year old Easter egg?
- 3 What can you put in plastic Easter eggs besides candy for toddlers?
- 4 What can I fill Easter eggs with instead of candy?
- 5 What to put in plastic Easter eggs for a 2 year old?
- 6 What candy can 2 year olds eat?
- 7 What do you get an 18 month old for Easter?
- 8 How do you make a toddler Easter special?
- 9 How do you do the Easter egg for toddlers?
- 10 What can I put in my 3 year olds Easter egg?
- 11 What to put in Easter eggs healthy?
- 12 What do you put in plastic eggs for Easter egg hunt?
- 13 What do you put in Easter eggs not junk?
- 14 What to fill Easter eggs for adults?
What can I stuff my toddler eggs with?
- 1 of 24 Easy Easter Egg Fillers.
- 2 of 24 Puzzle Pieces.
- 3 of 24 Erasers.
- 4 of 24 Bubbles.
- 5 of 24 Fruit Snacks.
- 6 of 24 Baking Ingredients.
- 7 of 24 Toy Cars.
- 8 of 24 Jewelry.
What do you put in a 1 year old Easter egg?
Egg Fillers Ideas for Toddlers
- Baby goldfish (my daughter loves baby goldfish)
- Gerber Puffs.
- Animal crackers.
- Small bubbles.
- Stickers (I got Sesame Street and Minnie Mouse)
- Race cars.
- Small action figures.
What can you put in plastic Easter eggs besides candy for toddlers?
You can find lots of these items at the dollar store or variety store.
- Small toy cars.
- Finger puppets.
- Squeeze ball.
- Doll clothes.
What can I fill Easter eggs with instead of candy?
40 small non-candy Easter egg fillers that can fit inside of a plastic egg! No candy included!
- Small Figurine.
- Mini Pretzels.
- Glow Sticks (these will fit- you have to twist them and you may need a piece of tape to keep the egg from popping open, but it can be done!..
- Hair clips.
What to put in plastic Easter eggs for a 2 year old?
Easter Egg Fillers for Toddlers
- Peanut butter crackers.
- Animal crackers.
- Matchbox cars.
What candy can 2 year olds eat?
Soft candies are your safest bet when it comes to offering your toddler an occasional piece of candy. Chocolate-covered peppermint patties are one choice that you can cut into small pieces. Cotton candy is another type of candy that does not pose a choking hazard because it melts in your toddler’s mouth.
What do you get an 18 month old for Easter?
21 Easter Basket Ideas for Toddlers
- Bath Toys. Toot loves squirt toys like these.
- Ball Pit Balls. You don’t actually need to have the ball pit to play with ball pit balls.
- New Clothes. Who doesn’t love new clothes?
- Bouncy Balls.
- Play food.
- A Stuffed Bunny.
How do you make a toddler Easter special?
- Run an Easter egg hunt.
- Make some crafty Easter masks.
- Do some Easter egg baking.
- Try make these salt dough nests.
- Or eat these easy Easter nests.
- Coo at cute animals.
- Play a bunny hop sack race.
- Paint real eggs.
How do you do the Easter egg for toddlers?
How to Organise a Toddler-Tastic Easter Egg Hunt
- Do a Weather Check.
- Think Beyond the Chocolate.
- Keep Fairness Tantrums at Bay.
- Set the Boundaries & Be On Hand.
- It’s About the Journey.
- Make a Treasure Hunt of It.
- Don’t Forget the Basket!
What can I put in my 3 year olds Easter egg?
Here are 10 fun Easter egg fillers that your kids will actually use:
- Small musical instruments.
- Egg-shaped crayons and chalk.
- Matchstick cars.
- Stamps and mini-ink pads.
- Small figures.
- Mini markers.
- Play dough.
What to put in Easter eggs healthy?
Instead, fill those Easter baskets with some healthy alternatives. Edible Options
- Nut Butter and Fruit. To keep the carrots company, chuck a few apples and bananas in that Easter basket.
- Chocolate Covered Fruit.
- Fruit Snacks.
- Individually-Wrapped Treats.
- Dark Chocolate.
- Peanut Butter Eggs.
- Gold Fish (or Bunnies!)
What do you put in plastic eggs for Easter egg hunt?
Here are ideas for stuffing your plastic eggs with fun fillers that aren’t candy or sugar.
- Coins (real money)
- Hair ties.
- Puffy Stickers.
- Temporary tattoos.
- Rubber wrist bracelets.
- Matchbox cars.
What do you put in Easter eggs not junk?
Fruit snacks – Pop a pack of fruit snacks or puffs into an egg for a fun and nutritious snack! Crayons- kids love to draw, so pop some crayons into the eggs and let the kids color after they finish their hunt! Stick a coloring book into their Easter basket and you’re good to go.
What to fill Easter eggs for adults?
Forget wind-up toys and marshmallow sweets — get a little more creative with ideas for what to put in Easter eggs for adults. Here are some ideas to get you started.
- Tip Toe Lapel Pin.
- Mini Floral Tattoos.
- Easter Lip Balm.
- Sassy Floral Crew Socks.
- Easter Earrings.
- Peep Scented Nail Stickers.