How do you draw Easter Bunny pictures?
- Draw a slightly tilted head shape.
- Add two ears on top.
- Draw the inside ear lines and body.
- Add the details of the face.
- Draw the feet and tail.
- Add one arm and erase the inside.
- Draw the egg and belly line.
- Add an egg pattern and a background.
How do you decorate Easter eggs?
Here’s how: Mix 1 teaspoon vinegar with 1/4 teaspoon of food colouring. Pour the dye into 3/4 of a cup of water. Use a different cup for each dye, and be sure there is enough water in the cup to cover an entire egg.