- 1 What can I put in a popcorn gift basket?
- 2 How do you make a popcorn basket?
- 3 What can I use instead of an Easter basket?
- 4 How do you make Easter candy baskets?
- 5 What to get someone who loves popcorn?
- 6 What is the best tasting popcorn?
- 7 How do you make paper popcorn cups?
- 8 What goes in a movie night gift basket?
- 9 What do you put in a 1 year old Easter basket?
- 10 What can I use instead of a basket?
What can I put in a popcorn gift basket?
- Large Christmas Box or Basket.
- Shredded Basket Paper.
- Ball Sure Seal Bail Storage Jar for Popcorn.
- Ball 4 oz. Mini Storage Jars for Popcorn Salt.
- Large Jar Popcorn Kernels.
- Mini plastic scoops.
- 3 flavors of Popcorn Seasoning.
- Jelly Belly Butter Popcorn Jelly Beans.
How do you make a popcorn basket?
DIY POPCORN GIFT BASKET Pour popcorn kernels into a medium mason jar and canola oil in the small mar. Place both inside the basket. Add seasoning salt to seasoning shakers. Print printable gift tag and jar labels on card stock.
What can I use instead of an Easter basket?
This Easter, Think Outside the Basket. Here Are 15 Clever Alternatives.
- Umbrella Basket. PrimalDish.
- Rain Boot Basket. Better Homes and Gardens.
- Beach Towel and Noodle Basket. Down Home Inspiration.
- Stuffed Animal Basket. The Idea Room via DIY Ready.
- Flower Pot. CraftSanity.
- Plastic Egg Bouquet. Ms.
- Soda Pop Pack.
- Lunch Tote.
How do you make Easter candy baskets?
- Glue the candy boxes together as shown.
- Cut out a piece of cardboard that will fit the bottom of the basket. Glue it to the bottom of the boxes.
- Hot glue one end of the Laffy Taffy rope to the middle and top of the candy box.
- Fill basket with grass and goodies.
What to get someone who loves popcorn?
Peruse our list and pick the best one here.
- Gourmet Popping Corn.
- Sea Salt Slim Popcorn.
- Popcorn Bowl With Kernel Sifter.
- Study Hard Deluxe Tin.
- Night At The Movies Popcorn Basket.
- Movie Night Scoop Boxes.
- Amish Country Popcorn Sampler.
- Survival Kit Sampler Box.
What is the best tasting popcorn?
So to find the best popcorn this side of the theater, I rounded up a crew of taste testers to put these 10 brands to the test:
- Black Jewell.
- Jolly Time.
- Koepsell’s Popping Corn.
- Newman’s Own.
- Orville Redenbacher’s.
- Pop Secret.
- Skinny Pop.
How do you make paper popcorn cups?
Line with wax paper and fill up with popcorn. Use a sheet of wax paper to cover the bottom and sides of the box and protect it from grease and butter. This way, you can re-use your box for another movie night. Fill the box with popcorn, then throw away the used wax paper when you’re done.
What goes in a movie night gift basket?
Date Night Movie Gift Basket Some caramel popcorn, candy corn, peppermint mocha, candy bars, and other favorite treats are a great addition to a movie night basket.
What do you put in a 1 year old Easter basket?
Easter/Spring Items for Toddler Easter Baskets
- Personalized Easter Basket Liner (you gotta make that Easter basket pretty, right??)
- Egg-Shaped Crayons, Sidewalk Chalk, Playdoh, & Shakers.
- Stuffed Bunny.
- Easter Book.
- Annie’s Bunnies Snacks.
- Hide & Squeak Eggs (both my boys looooved these)
- STEM Egg Matching Toy.
What can I use instead of a basket?
18 Creative Easter Basket Alternatives Your Peeps Are Sure to Love!
- Umbrella. Now this is a clever and unique idea!
- Rain Boots. This is my absolute favorite idea yet!
- Sand Buckets. Sand buckets in my opinion are much more useful than the traditional Easter Baskets.
- Kiddie Pool.
- Garden Wagon.
- Beach Towel.
- Mixing Bowl.