- 1 How do I find Easter eggs on a website?
- 2 What is an Easter egg in a website?
- 3 How do I hide Easter eggs on my website?
- 4 How do you code Easter eggs?
- 5 What are some Google tricks?
- 6 What are the Easter eggs in Google?
- 7 Why are they called Easter eggs?
- 8 Why do we celebrate Easter with eggs?
- 9 What does the Easter Bunny have to do with Jesus?
- 10 What websites can you use the Konami code on?
- 11 How do I hide something on a website?
- 12 How do I hide something in source code?
- 13 What is an Easter egg in tech?
- 14 What is an Easter egg feature?
How do I find Easter eggs on a website?
When you open a page enter the up arrow, up arrow, down arrow, down arrow, left arrow, right arrow, left arrow, right arrow, B, A keys and your internet Easter egg should appear.
What is an Easter egg in a website?
When browsing the internet, an Easter egg is a message, image, or joke hidden inside of a website. In order to activate the Easter egg, you may have to click a certain graphic or key in a code. For the most part, there’s no real use for these Easter eggs, but it’s a great way to kill some time and have a laugh or two.
How do I hide Easter eggs on my website?
Several Ways to Hide Easter Eggs on your Website
- Code comments. All the major web browsers allow users to “View Source” and see the website’s source code.
- Console messages.
- The Konami code (or other keystrokes)
- Hover states.
- Magic strings.
- Conditional features.
How do you code Easter eggs?
The Konami Code: From Easter Egg to Meme Thus, the most famous Easter egg of all time was born: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start. Due to the positive feedback they received from players, Konami began intentionally including the same cheat code in all of their games.
What are some Google tricks?
Best Google Fun Tricks List
- Do a barrel roll. One of the most popular fun Google trick is simply asking Google to do a barrel roll.
- Atari Breakout.
- Google Gravity.
- Zerg Rush.
What are the Easter eggs in Google?
Google search Easter eggs
- Search for Askew.
- Search for Recursion.
- Search for the answer to life the universe and everything.
- Search for do a barrel roll.
- Search for zerg rush.
- Search for “text adventure“
- Search for “conway’s game of life“
- Search for “anagram“
Why are they called Easter eggs?
The use of the term “Easter egg” to describe secret features in video games originates from the 1980 video game Adventure for the Atari 2600 game console, programmed by employee Warren Robinett. Atari’s management initially wanted to remove the message and release the game again, until this was deemed too costly.
Why do we celebrate Easter with eggs?
The egg, an ancient symbol of new life, has been associated with pagan festivals celebrating spring. From a Christian perspective, Easter eggs are said to represent Jesus’ emergence from the tomb and resurrection.
What does the Easter Bunny have to do with Jesus?
In fact, the rabbit was the symbol of Eostra—the pagan Germanic goddess of spring and fertility. In other words, the Christian holiday of Easter, which celebrated the resurrection of Jesus, became superimposed on pagan traditions that celebrated rebirth and fertility.
What websites can you use the Konami code on?
Typing this ‘Konami Code’ into websites unlocks loads of hidden features and jokes
- Alexa. Amazon’s AI assistant Alexa will read out a fun phrase if you recite the code, barking: “Super Alexa mode: Activated.
How do I hide something on a website?
Write CSS to hide selected section CSS selector for selected tag used by theme you can locate on the right side of browser developer tools. CSS style to hide html tag on side is “display: none;“, you can use also!
How do I hide something in source code?
You need to set a password to decrypt it.you choose the password. After encrypting it, you can just write a basic HTML page just putting into the <head> tag once again the script to disable the right click, into the <body> tag you code and hide everything just writing at top of the page <html hidden>.
What is an Easter egg in tech?
In the computing and software world, an Easter egg is a purposely hidden message (or joke) or feature in a product. Most of the times, Easter eggs are used to display the credits of the development team that built the product or to display a fun message.
What is an Easter egg feature?
An Easter egg is a hidden video game feature or surprise. Easter eggs are usually unlocked by using certain techniques to complete in-game tasks, entering specific button combinations or acquiring access to secret game or game file areas.