How do you draw a cute bunny face?
- Draw a circle.
- Start the cheeks.
- Draw the top of the head.
- Add shoulders and ears.
- Add mouth and eyes.
- Trace with a thick marker. Draw rows lightly with pencil.
- Start fur lines with a thin marker.
- Continue until they are filled. Erase the pencil lines.
How do I draw a rabbit?
- Draw an oval head.
- Start the face.
- Draw the two eyes.
- Start the back.
- Add the leg below.
- Finish with the front legs.
- Add ears and chest line. Add other back leg.
- Draw inside ears and tail. Add a grass line.