- 1 How do you get the rainbow thing on YouTube?
- 2 Do the Harlem Shake YouTube trick not working?
- 3 How do you make YouTube colorful?
- 4 Do a Harlem shake Google trick?
- 5 Does YouTube have Easter eggs?
- 6 What happens if you pause a YouTube video and type 1980?
- 7 Do the Harlem shake Easter egg 2021?
- 8 What is the red line under my YouTube videos?
- 9 What size is a YouTube banner?
- 10 How do you customize your YouTube channel on mobile?
- 11 What does the yellow bits on YouTube mean?
- 12 What is the Wizard of Oz Google trick?
- 13 What are the Easter eggs in Google?
- 14 What are some Google tricks?
How do you get the rainbow thing on YouTube?
This one works with any video of your choice. When your video is playing, type the word “Awesome” (Don’t type it in the search bar or comments). Your video progress bar should start flashing in psychedelic rainbow colours.
Do the Harlem Shake YouTube trick not working?
Yes, do the harlem shake easter egg is no longer working in 2020. YouTube developers put this stuff to provide some fun to the users. Also, they are continuously working to make YouTube better for users.
How do you make YouTube colorful?
How to Change the Branding Options on a YouTube Channel
- Sign in to YouTube with your Google account details.
- Click “Settings” to edit the main settings of the channel.
- Choose “Themes and Colors” to make adjustments to the aesthetic appearance of your channel.
Do a Harlem shake Google trick?
YouTube ‘Do The Harlem Shake’ Command Is The New Google ‘Do A Barrel Roll ‘ Just go to YouTube and search for “do the Harlem Shake,” then wait for a few seconds. The YouTube logo will start bouncing to the beat, and once the bass drops, the page will just basically explode.
Does YouTube have Easter eggs?
Google’s entertaining sister YouTube, has also got some Easter Eggs or cool hidden treasures for its users just like Google. But funnier and not so easy to find. But what you can enjoy, are these 18 fun hidden YouTube Easter eggs. Try them out on your computer, they are worth the distraction.
What happens if you pause a YouTube video and type 1980?
If you are on watching a YouTube video simply pause it and type in the numbers 1980. It Brings up a battle game where you have to defend rockets from blowing up your video.
Do the Harlem shake Easter egg 2021?
All you have to do to see the Easter egg is go to YouTube using the Google Chrome browser and type in “do the harlem shake”. After YouTube’s search results are served, the familiar 30-second cut of the song created by Baauer will begin playing and the YouTube logo will begin to dance by itself (no helmet though).
What is the red line under my YouTube videos?
The video progress bar makes it easy to check where you left off the last time you watched a video. When you leave a video without finishing it, a red bar under the video thumbnail shows you where you left off. When you play the video again, it will restart from where you were.
The recommended aspect ratio to use for all YouTube channel banner size is 16:9 aspect ratio. Keep within the recommended YouTube banner size of 2560 pixels wide and 1440 pixels tall to make sure mobile device users can view your YouTube channel banner clearly.
How do you customize your YouTube channel on mobile?
Whether you are on Android or iOS the method is the same.
- Simply tap on your channel logo in the top right, and then tap on your channel.
- Next to your channel name you will see a settings icon.
- Tap that and you should now be able to change your channel name.
What does the yellow bits on YouTube mean?
Yellow: Your content can run limited or no ads from all advertisers. You can either publish, edit the video and re-upload it, or request a human review of your content. Red: You turned on monetization, but because there’s a copyright claim on the video, it can’t be monetized.
What is the Wizard of Oz Google trick?
— If you open up a Google window and search “The Wizard of Oz,” the results page will seem pretty average – that is, until you click on the ruby slippers appearing next to the movie’s name. Voila! You’ve been whirl-winded back in time to a search results page far, far away that appears in black and white.
What are the Easter eggs in Google?
Google search Easter eggs
- Search for Askew.
- Search for Recursion.
- Search for the answer to life the universe and everything.
- Search for do a barrel roll.
- Search for zerg rush.
- Search for “text adventure“
- Search for “conway’s game of life“
- Search for “anagram“
What are some Google tricks?
Best Google Fun Tricks List
- Do a barrel roll. One of the most popular fun Google trick is simply asking Google to do a barrel roll.
- Atari Breakout.
- Google Gravity.
- Zerg Rush.