- 1 What can I put in my 7 year olds Easter eggs?
- 2 What can I fill Easter eggs with instead of candy?
- 3 What do you put in plastic Easter eggs for older kids?
- 4 What can teens put in plastic eggs?
- 5 What do 8 year olds put in Easter eggs?
- 6 What do you fill a baby Easter egg with?
- 7 What do you put in Easter eggs not junk?
- 8 What do you put in Easter eggs for a 1 year old?
- 9 What to fill Easter eggs for adults?
- 10 What do older boys put in Easter eggs?
- 11 What do you buy a baby for Easter?
- 12 What do you put in plastic eggs for Easter egg hunt?
- 13 What do you get a tween for Easter?
- 14 What do teens fill in Easter eggs?
What can I put in my 7 year olds Easter eggs?
25 Things to put in Easter Eggs
- money (coins, bills, whatever…)
- puzzles pieces ( it will take a couple eggs, but when they find them all, they have a puzzle to put together)
What can I fill Easter eggs with instead of candy?
40 small non-candy Easter egg fillers that can fit inside of a plastic egg! No candy included!
- Small Figurine.
- Mini Pretzels.
- Glow Sticks (these will fit- you have to twist them and you may need a piece of tape to keep the egg from popping open, but it can be done!..
- Hair clips.
What do you put in plastic Easter eggs for older kids?
You can find lots of these items at the dollar store or variety store.
- Small toy cars.
- Finger puppets.
- Squeeze ball.
- Doll clothes.
What can teens put in plastic eggs?
If you are looking for something other than candy to put inside the eggs, here are some great ideas:
- Backpack Pins.
- Temporary Tattoos.
- Sidewalk Chalk Eggs.
- Punch Balloons.
- Glass marbles.
- Tenzi Dice (I put a few of these in each egg to make a full set)
- Embroidered Patches.
- Friendship Bracelets.
What do 8 year olds put in Easter eggs?
Here are 10 fun Easter egg fillers that your kids will actually use:
- Small musical instruments.
- Egg-shaped crayons and chalk.
- Matchstick cars.
- Stamps and mini-ink pads.
- Small figures.
- Mini markers.
- Play dough.
What do you fill a baby Easter egg with?
- of 24 Easy Easter Egg Fillers.
- of 24 Puzzle Pieces.
- of 24 Erasers.
- of 24 Bubbles.
- of 24 Fruit Snacks.
- of 24 Baking Ingredients.
- of 24 Toy Cars.
- of 24 Jewelry.
What do you put in Easter eggs not junk?
Fruit snacks – Pop a pack of fruit snacks or puffs into an egg for a fun and nutritious snack! Crayons- kids love to draw, so pop some crayons into the eggs and let the kids color after they finish their hunt! Stick a coloring book into their Easter basket and you’re good to go.
What do you put in Easter eggs for a 1 year old?
Something fun: Since one year old still like to chew on toys, we just get them a non-toxic teething toys or non-toxic bath toys. Something useful: This can be some socks or an outfit. Treat or Snack: Put one bag of your child’s favorite snacks. As they can older, you can replace this organic Easter chocolate.
What to fill Easter eggs for adults?
Forget wind-up toys and marshmallow sweets — get a little more creative with ideas for what to put in Easter eggs for adults. Here are some ideas to get you started.
- Tip Toe Lapel Pin.
- Mini Floral Tattoos.
- Easter Lip Balm.
- Sassy Floral Crew Socks.
- Easter Earrings.
- Peep Scented Nail Stickers.
What do older boys put in Easter eggs?
40+ Ideas for Easter Egg Fillers for Tween and Teen Boys
- • two: Favorite Easter candies.
- • three: Scavenger hunt clues (to find the Easter basket)
- • four: sour gummy candy.
- • five: Bubble gum.
- • six: Mini bags of Takis.
- • seven: LEGO kits (split the pieces to a Lego set into several eggs)
- • eight: magnetic marbles.
What do you buy a baby for Easter?
25 Adorable Gift Ideas for Baby’s First Easter
- 1 My First Easter Basket Playset.
- Interactive Easter Toy for a 1-Year-Old.
- A Fun Easter Basket Stuffer.
- 4 If I Were a Rabbit Book.
- 5 Unisex Bunny Trail Pajamas.
- 6 The Tale of Peter Rabbit Story Board Book.
- 7 I Love You, Honey Bunny Kids’ Book.
- For a Personalized Touch.
What do you put in plastic eggs for Easter egg hunt?
Here are ideas for stuffing your plastic eggs with fun fillers that aren’t candy or sugar.
- Coins (real money)
- Hair ties.
- Puffy Stickers.
- Temporary tattoos.
- Rubber wrist bracelets.
- Matchbox cars.
What do you get a tween for Easter?
Most likely, your tweens and teens don’t believe in the Easter Bunny anymore, but they never seem to be too big for fun holiday gifts! And Finally, Some Great little items for Teens and Tweens Easter Baskets:
- Post-it Notes.
- Gift Cards.
- Photo Clip Light Strings.
- Duct Tape.
- Movie Tickets.
What do teens fill in Easter eggs?
Check out these Easter egg fillers for teens and tweens:
- Lip balm.
- Nail polish.
- Small nail file.
- Mini hand cream.
- Washi tape.
- Cute stationery items.
- Post-it notes.
- Novelty paperclips.