- 1 What can I put in a 1 year old Easter basket?
- 2 What can I put in my 7 month old Easter basket?
- 3 What can I put in my 9 month old Easter basket?
- 4 What do you put in an 18 month old Easter basket?
- 5 What should I do with my 1 year old for Easter?
- 6 What should I put in my Easter basket for my 2 year old?
- 7 What do you get a 6 month old for Easter?
- 8 What do you get an 8 month old for Easter?
- 9 What do you put in an 8 year old Easter basket?
- 10 What do you give a baby for Easter?
- 11 What do you get a 9 year old for Easter?
- 12 What can I put in Easter eggs instead of candy?
- 13 What can I send my grandkids for Easter?
- 14 How do you make Easter fun for toddlers?
- 15 What to put in plastic Easter eggs for toddlers?
What can I put in a 1 year old Easter basket?
All of these Easter basket fillers are classics that they will love even beyond the holiday and none of them involve candy. Easter Books
- Pat the Bunny.
- Little Yellow Bee.
- Babies Love Easter.
- I Love You Through and Through.
What can I put in my 7 month old Easter basket?
book, sippy cup, lovie, teethers, rattles, bath fizzies, toy hammer, toothbrush, bib, Gerber puffs in the eggs, food pouches, & teething cookies. Eater basket for babies! This is what I put in my 4 month old nephew’s easter basket!:o) sn: the eggs contain his favorite pacifiers!
What can I put in my 9 month old Easter basket?
Baby’s First Easter Basket Ideas:
- Haba Musical Eggs. Each egg makes a different sound.
- Books. Some of these are specific to Easter and some just have bunnies and ducks, but ALL of them are good.
- Easter Pajamas.
- Green Sprouts Bunny Rattle.
- Peekawhoo Jellycat.
- Hip Hop Onesie.
- Bunny Lovey.
- Tubby Todd All Over Ointment.
What do you put in an 18 month old Easter basket?
While most toddlers love candy, avoid choking hazards, such as jelly beans.
- Candy. You can’t forget the candy when it comes to an Easter basket for an 18-month-old.
- Bath Gifts. Many toddlers love bath time.
- Sidewalk Chalk. Sidewalk chalk is the perfect gift for a toddler who loves coloring.
What should I do with my 1 year old for Easter?
Fill the Easter basket with a few fun toys and some necessities. We always give the kids something fun, something useful, a treat or snack and a book. Something fun: Since one year old still like to chew on toys, we just get them a non-toxic teething toys or non-toxic bath toys.
What should I put in my Easter basket for my 2 year old?
Ahead, find all of our Easter basket ideas for toddlers that they are sure to love for the Sunday celebration and beyond.
- 2 of 16 Easter Bunny Long Pajamas.
- 3 of 16 Bunny Stuffed Animal.
- 4 of 16 Animal Sound Maker.
- 5 of 16 Crayons.
- 6 of 16 Bunny Ears.
- 7 of 16 Stuffed Bunny.
- 8 of 16 Easter-Themed Coloring Book.
What do you get a 6 month old for Easter?
Easter Basket Ideas for 6 Month Old:
- Flip Flops.
- Hat Set.
- Swim Diapers.
- Sunglasses (Baby Aviators…OMG I’m dying…)
- Squirt Toys for the Pool.
What do you get an 8 month old for Easter?
Easter goodies for an 8 month old: My First Easter bib, My First Crayons, Coloring Book, Sippy Cups, Snack Bowl, Onesies, Socks, Yogurt Melts, Lil Crunchies, Puffs Cereal Snack, Baby Sunscreen, My First Toothbrush, & Toys. Find this Pin and more on MJ<3.
What do you put in an 8 year old Easter basket?
8-11 Years Old
- 3-D puzzle games.
- Hair clips, headbands, or baseball cap.
- DIY surprise-inside Easter eggs.
- Art or paints set.
- Magic tricks.
- DIY unicorn slime.
- Gel pens ($8, Amazon)
- Science experiment kit.
What do you give a baby for Easter?
25 Eggcellent Ideas for your Baby’s First Easter Basket
- Baby Paper.
- Baby Shoes.
- Personalized Pacifier Clip.
- Sippy Cup.
- Bunny Baby.
- Carrot Teether.
- Rainbow Lovey.
- Soft Blocks.
What do you get a 9 year old for Easter?
Easter Basket Gift Ideas for Tween Girls
- Macaron In-Ear Earphone. Her very personal earphone for her to discover and explore different music genres.
- Statement Water Bottle.
- Multipurpose Pomchies.
- Emoji Silicone Wristband.
- Inflatable Unicorn Float.
- Lip Smacker Lip Gloss Balm.
- Stabilo Point Pen Sets.
What can I put in Easter eggs instead of candy?
40 small non-candy Easter egg fillers that can fit inside of a plastic egg! No candy included!
- Small Figurine.
- Mini Pretzels.
- Glow Sticks (these will fit- you have to twist them and you may need a piece of tape to keep the egg from popping open, but it can be done!..
- Hair clips.
What can I send my grandkids for Easter?
Best Easter Gifts for Grandchildren
- Gift Baskets. No Easter is complete without a traditional Easter basket filled with festive treats.
- Toys and Stuffed Animals.
- Art Supplies.
- Kids’ Jewelry.
- Kids’ Clothing.
How do you make Easter fun for toddlers?
Easy Easter Activities For Toddlers
- Bubble Wrap Easter Egg Painting. Simple Cotton Ball Bunny.
- Easter Egg Letter Discovery. Bunny Ears Hat.
- Q-Tip Painted Easter Eggs. Easter Egg Color Match.
- Rock Easter Eggs. Easy Easter Egg Collages.
- Marshmallow Painted Easter Bunny. Opposite Texture Easter Egg.
What to put in plastic Easter eggs for toddlers?
Easter Egg Fillers for Toddlers
- Peanut butter crackers.
- Animal crackers.
- Matchbox cars.