- 1 What can I use instead of an Easter basket?
- 2 What to fill Easter eggs with?
- 3 What can I buy for Easter besides chocolate?
- 4 What to put in plastic Easter eggs for toddlers?
- 5 Do adults get Easter baskets?
- 6 What can you put in Easter eggs for adults?
- 7 What do you put in a 13 year olds Easter basket?
- 8 How much should you spend on Easter baskets?
- 9 What can I stuff my Easter eggs for teens?
- 10 How do you make a unicorn Easter basket?
What can I use instead of an Easter basket?
18 Creative Easter Basket Alternatives Your Peeps Are Sure to Love!
- Umbrella. Now this is a clever and unique idea!
- Rain Boots. This is my absolute favorite idea yet!
- Sand Buckets. Sand buckets in my opinion are much more useful than the traditional Easter Baskets.
- Kiddie Pool.
- Garden Wagon.
- Beach Towel.
- Mixing Bowl.
What to fill Easter eggs with?
25 Things to put in Easter Eggs
- money (coins, bills, whatever…)
- puzzles pieces ( it will take a couple eggs, but when they find them all, they have a puzzle to put together)
What can I buy for Easter besides chocolate?
LIST OF THE BEST 20 Non- Chocolate Easter Gifts for Babies, Toddlers and Kids
- LITTLE CHICK BABY SLEEPSUIT.
- EASTER VELVET BUNNY RABBIT EARS HEADBAND.
- PERSONALISED BUNNY BABY LEGGINGS.
- PERSONALISED BABY RABBIT FOOTPRINT KIT.
- MARY MEYER TAGGies LAMB COMFORTER.
- EASTER BUNNY DOLL KIT.
- SMART BUNNY BOO 3D PUZZLE.
What to put in plastic Easter eggs for toddlers?
Easter Egg Fillers for Toddlers
- Peanut butter crackers.
- Animal crackers.
- Matchbox cars.
Do adults get Easter baskets?
You may think Easter baskets are just for kids, but adults can totally get in on the action too. From spring-inspired decor to sweet treats, you can ‘t go wrong. You can fill up a basket with them or give them as one-off gifts to your favorite people, but no matter how you gift them, they’re sure to be a hit.
What can you put in Easter eggs for adults?
Forget wind-up toys and marshmallow sweets — get a little more creative with ideas for what to put in Easter eggs for adults. Here are some ideas to get you started.
- Tip Toe Lapel Pin.
- Mini Floral Tattoos.
- Easter Lip Balm.
- Sassy Floral Crew Socks.
- Easter Earrings.
- Peep Scented Nail Stickers.
What do you put in a 13 year olds Easter basket?
Bath Time is Fun Time: Bath toys, Bubble bath, Bath salts, Washcloths, Bath towel, New robe, Hair brush, Bath sponge, Pumice stone. Tasty treats: Candy, Cheese sticks, Beef jerky, Trail mix, Old-fashioned soda, Handi-snacks, Granola bars, Cereal, Hot chocolate. Plan for Rainy Weather: Umbrella, Rain boots, Rain jacket.
How much should you spend on Easter baskets?
How much should you spend on Easter basket goodies? A quick look at some parenting forums shows families spending anywhere from $25 to $100 per child, but you don’t need to turn Easter into a consumer holiday.
What can I stuff my Easter eggs for teens?
Check out these Easter egg fillers for teens and tweens:
- Lip balm.
- Nail polish.
- Small nail file.
- Mini hand cream.
- Washi tape.
- Cute stationery items.
- Post-it notes.
- Novelty paperclips.
How do you make a unicorn Easter basket?
Instructions for Unicorn Easter Basket:
- Heat up your hot glue gun.
- Use scissors to cut off any excess ribbon at the end of the handle.
- Tie two bows out of your rainbow ribbon.
- Add hot glue to the bottom of the unicorn horn and ears piece and attach it to the front of the Easter basket.