- 1 Can you do the cod ww2 Zombies Easter Egg solo?
- 2 What happens after you kill the Panzermorder?
- 3 How do you unlock all the zombie characters in ww2?
- 4 How do you beat a WW2 zombie?
- 5 How many Easter eggs are in the final Reich?
- 6 What do I do with the Brenner head in WW2 zombies?
- 7 Where are the 4 fuse boxes in WW2 zombies?
- 8 How do you complete the final Reich of WW2?
- 9 How do you get the Tesla gun in the final Reich?
- 10 Can you do WW2 zombies solo?
Can you do the cod ww2 Zombies Easter Egg solo?
It’s possible to do it solo and it’s not even difficult. You don’t need consumables! Just assemble the Teslagun by Round 6. Use Frontline for the lightning rod.
What happens after you kill the Panzermorder?
Once you’ve done that three times, you will defeat Panzermorder. This will unlock the true ending cutscene that’s different from the casual Easter Egg one, and you will unlock the Dark Reunion achievement/trophy.
How do you unlock all the zombie characters in ww2?
How To Unlock Secret Playable Characters
- B.A.T. Agent: Kill a Treasurer Zombie.
- Survivalist: Get to Round 30 without purchasing perks.
- Hunter: Obtained Zombie Hunter part A — random Treasurer Zombie drop.
- Mountaineer: Survived 20 rounds without opening doors.
- B.A.T. Elite:
- Assassin: Defeat the Panzermorder by Round 12.
How do you beat a WW2 zombie?
How to beat Call of Duty: WW2 Zombies – tips direct from Sledgehammer
- The zombies are like a bank.
- Make sure your guns are upgraded over time so you can stay ahead of the zombies.
- Pay attention to the various perks and upgrades you can use, and make sure you have complimentary loadouts as a group.
How many Easter eggs are in the final Reich?
Call of Duty WW2 has two main easter eggs in The Final Reich Zombies Mode.
What do I do with the Brenner head in WW2 zombies?
Simply use the Brenner Head to illuminate a statue in the Courtyard. Doing this will cause the statue to break, revealing a battery. Shoot the battery with your Tesla Gun then pick it up and place it inside a battery holder in the Courtyard. Kill multiple zombies in the area to feed the battery with souls.
Where are the 4 fuse boxes in WW2 zombies?
Set four fuse boxes to the correct frequency
- Power Station #1 – Control room, to the right of the power grid machine.
- Power Station #2 – In sewer, near door to Mortuary.
- Power Station #3 – In sewer by Pack-a-Punch, near door to the Riverside.
- Power Station #4 – Outside the Pub building.
How do you complete the final Reich of WW2?
Shoot the red light on the Zeppelin to drop a generator, charge the generator and insert the battery into the boss. You can insert the battery into the boss by stunning it with your weapons. Repeat this process 3 times to complete the Final Reich.
How do you get the Tesla gun in the final Reich?
Follow these steps to unlock the Tesla Gun in ‘The Final Reich’. The Tesla Gun is a Wonder Weapon that can be crafted in the Command Room’s Weapon Forge. You’ll need to unlock the door to the bunker, power on the gates to the Salt Mines, and use the hilt in the Emperor’s Chamber.
Can you do WW2 zombies solo?
And to answer your question, TC: yes, Zombies can be beaten solo.