How do you make a basket out of cardboard?
You can make a simple basket by wrapping cord around it to hide the cardboard. You can get fancier by cutting the box apart, and then weaving it back together with cord to make a more traditional woven basket. All you need is a cardboard box, some scissors, cord, and glue.
What can I use for an Easter basket?
35 Unconventional Easter Basket Container Ideas
- Easter Bunny Jar. Sure, you could toss some candy in a basket and call it a day.
- Brass Watering Can.
- Flexible Storage Caddy.
- Edible Terrarium.
- Jute-Wrapped Bucket.
- Travel Hatbox.
- Gardener’s Chalkboard Pot.
- Hanging Paper Flower Basket.
Tip: Save money by sticking newspaper in the bottom of your basket to fill it up a little bit before you add in the good stuff.
- Green Graft Paper.
- Mini Balloons.
- Yarn or Ribbon.
- Tissue Paper Honeycombs.
- Flowers or Greens.
- Fabric or Napkins.
What can you put in Easter basket besides candy?
Non- Candy Easter Basket Ideas: To Play With
- Bath Toys or Foam Letters.
- Pool Toys.
- Wind-up Toys.
- Sticker Books.
- Activity Books.
- Water beads.
- Water balloons.
How do you make a basket out of paper?
Method 1 of 2: Simple Construction Paper Basket
- Prepare strips of paper to weave your basket.
- Weave the base of your basket.
- Fold up the strips sticking out the sides of the basket.
- Weave a strip of colored paper between the now vertical strips of the base, folding it to fit around the corner of the basket.