- 1 What does the Android octopus do?
- 2 Why is there an octopus on my phone?
- 3 What is the purpose of Android Easter egg?
- 4 What happens when you tap Android version?
- 5 How do I find hidden apps on Android?
- 6 Can Iphone read Octopus Card?
- 7 What Android version are we?
- 8 Can I delete Android Easter egg?
- 9 Is Android Easter egg a virus?
- 10 What is *# 0011?
- 11 What is Android hidden menu?
- 12 What is basic daydreams on Android?
- 13 How do you upgrade your Android version?
What does the Android octopus do?
Quickly tap the O logo four to five times and press and hold it until your phone briefly vibrates. There you go! The black Android themed octopus appears, and you can move it around the screen.
Why is there an octopus on my phone?
When you access Android 8.0’s version number Easter egg, you’ll be greeted by a cartoon octopus. Octopus starts with the letter “O,” and Google always makes sure to give their numeric Android versions a corresponding alphabetical code name. After last year’s Nougat, “Octopus” falls in line, at least.
What is the purpose of Android Easter egg?
What is an Android Easter egg? Put simply, it’s a hidden feature in the Android OS that you access by performing specific steps in the settings menu. There have been many over the years, from interactive images to simple games.
What happens when you tap Android version?
Tap ‘Android Version’ to open up a new screen. Now repeatedly tap on the ‘Android version’ on this screen. A volume dial graphic will appear. Turn the dial clockwise until reaches its maximum.
How to Find Hidden Apps in the App Drawer
- From the app drawer, tap the three dots in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Tap Hide apps.
- The list of apps that are hidden from the app list displays. If this screen is blank or the Hide apps option is missing, no apps are hidden.
Can Iphone read Octopus Card?
The Octopus Mobile Reader is designated for iOS mobile device users to read and write their Octopus. This Reader is for use on Bluetooth-enabled iOS mobile devices with the Octopus App installed.
What Android version are we?
The Latest Version of Android is 11.0 The initial version of Android 11.0 was released on September 8, 2020, on Google’s Pixel smartphones as well as phones from OnePlus, Xiaomi, Oppo, and RealMe.
Can I delete Android Easter egg?
Can I delete Android Easter egg? That’s a system app. However, if you do choose to uninstall Easter Egg, what will happen is you will no longer get that Jelly Bean, KitKat, Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo game when you press repeatedly on the Android version.
Is Android Easter egg a virus?
Is Android Easter egg a virus? Easter eggs have remained harmless; Android apps – not so much,” said Chytrý. “To access the Easter egg in your device, open the settings screen and tap About phone at the bottom of the screen.
What is *# 0011?
*#0011# This secret code is used to show the status information for Your GSM Network. *#*#4636#*#* Display all the user statistics from the beginning of time and the essential Phone Information.
What Is A Hidden Menu on An Android? The following menu is a private setting developed in stock Android. It allows you to do an extensive level of customization with your smartphone. You can modify the interface, status bar, notification menu, and more.
What is basic daydreams on Android?
Daydream is an interactive screensaver mode built into Android. Daydream can activate automatically when your device is docked or charging. Daydream keeps your screen on and displays real-time updating information. 1 From the Home screen touch Apps > Settings > Display > Daydream.
How do you upgrade your Android version?
Updating your Android.
- Make sure your device is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Open Settings.
- Select About Phone.
- Tap Check for Updates. If an update is available, an Update button will appear. Tap it.
- Install. Depending on the OS, you’ll see Install Now, Reboot and install, or Install System Software. Tap it.